Open today: 10:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Excellent wine tasting and food in Mossel Bay

We first went there a few days ago on our way to Mossel Bay. We did a very nicely presented wine... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Haraldpitz
Lovely lunch stop

Lovely venue a stone's throw from the N2 en-route to Mossel Bay. Stopped off for lunch at the... read more

Reviewed 13 June 2021

from US$318,49
from US$621,47
from US$499,95
More Info
All reviews reed valley wine tasting amazing wine portuguese food on tap prego stunning food peri peri chicken awesome service different wines sauvignon blanc jungle gym calamari great outing beautiful setting an unforgettable experience lovely experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2021

My mom and I visited in March and it was such a lovely experience! Beautiful place, stunning food. Monique was very knowledgeable and so sweet and the wine was absolutely delicious! We ordered 6 bottles online as we are in Jhb and it ws delivered free of charge within 5 days. Brilliant wine, brilliant service! I will definitely be back with my husband and kids when in the area again.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 27 February 2021

We visited for a wine tasting which was very good and interesting. I had read the menu on line and saw some of my Portuguese favorites and asked if we could eat outside Tapas style (there is a wonderful view ). We had rissois de camarao, fried calamari heads, prawn tempura and pasteis de nata, all excellent and authentic, washed down with an excellent white wine. Try it and see.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank david o
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

The place is beautiful and the environment is very comfortable and welcoming. The chef, owners and employees were all very friendly and we enjoyed chatting with them. The food was delicious.
A great outing

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021

Thank you! My family and I had a wonderful day at Reedvalley. Amazing wine, delicious food, great atmosphere! Our waiter, Michael, was friendly, funny and fast. He was there for all of our needs. This is a whole day trip, as soon as you sit down you do not want to leave!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit here! Love the vibe of this venue! Staff are well trained, thank you Bianca Van Zyl who attended to our table- we felt welcome and taken care off. Food was excellent and well presented. Calamari was excellent! Beautiful scenery.

Date of experience: December 2020