All reviews quiet street wonderful garden great hospitality stayed one night centre of town pleasant stay host braai comfort
Reviewed 17 November 2016

We travelled far with my folks and to find such stunning accommodation was an absolute treat !! Everything was perfect.. absolutely beautiful accommodation.
We were treated so well by our hosts. '
We will definitely be back !! Thanks for everything and taking such good care of us all !! Regards Lance

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016

This was such a great find! The owner, Hillary, was so accommodating and hospitable, and her staff are all very friendly, helpful and kind.. you really do feel welcome here. Natasha also deserves a mention for being so friendly and welcoming. Best sleep I've had in a while! The accommodation is luxurious, comfortable and immaculate.. and with such beautiful gardens surrounding it.. heavenly. Breakfast was delicious and fortified me for the day on my long trip.. this is a great stop of travelling rep's :)
Would highly recommend staying here. Will visit again :)

Room Tip: I enjoyed the room in Jacaranda, near the lounge
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Two friends and I stopped over at Cypress Cottages for the weekend whilst making our way up the coast from Cape Town to Durban. It was an absolutely delightful weekend. Hillary's hospitality was top class and the rooms were neat and comfortable. Wonderful farm-style breakfasts and great walks and/or runs in and around the town. They have quite a large dog but he has a very friendly nature so I can't imagine this being much of a problem. Highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Murray P
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Words can not describe Cypress Cottage. The tranquil atmosphere is overwhelming, you just want to sit in the garden all day long, to enjoy the sound of the birds in the trees. Thank you very much Hillary, for the most relaxing stay we had!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank tasha952
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Charming and comfortable home with well-considered amenities and a delicious breakfast prepared by Virgina. Cypress Cottages are in a pleasant and walkable part of town and have a lovely garden to sit in.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends