Somerset Stables
Beau & I(Graaff-Reinet)(Great Value!)
US$50
Karoopark Guest House(Graaff-Reinet)(Great Value!)
US$44
  • Pool
US$73
Aan Die Oewer Bed & Breakfast(Graaff-Reinet)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Stemar Self Catering Guest House(Graaff-Reinet)(Great Value!)
US$47
Orbitz.com
No. 4 Rothman Street(Graaff-Reinet)
US$61
  • Pool
US$470
Drostdy Hotel(Graaff-Reinet)
US$169
Obesa Lodge(Graaff-Reinet)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewscharming ownerquiet stayhoneymoon suitewarm welcomebeautifully decorated roomsan amazing hostbeautiful antiquesa lovely place to stayguest houselovely roompleasure of stayingspecial touchlovely gardencape townsecure parkinggreat accommodationmany years
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights at Somerset Stabled and it was perfect! Our room was very large and confortable. The breakfast prepared « with love » by Reinette is delightful. If you like warm welcome, peaceful place, nice and smart people, you should not miss Somerset Stables once you’ll go to Graaff-Reinet.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
SomersetStables, Owner at Somerset Stables, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

aWW

Aww Claude, how nice to get a review from a senior reviewer and a well travelled couple like yourselves....THANK YOU SO MUCH. You were such easy guests and a absolute pleasure to accommodate you in my home....hope I get more guests from Switzerland. I wish you safe travel in our country. Kind regards
Reinette

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Very welcoming service and always pleasant to stay.
Well located within walking distance of very good restaurants.
The host could not do enough to look after our every need.
Thank you, Reinette, for once again making out visit memorable!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

THANK YOU so much for this review Ed. I am so grateful when I receive guests that returns
time after time.... I look forward to your next visit. Take care. Reinette

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Arrived at Somerset Stables after a tiring drive from Cape Town..
Just driving through the gate of Somerset Stables is refreshing... and a quick shower and and afternoon nap in the most comfortable bed and I was revived..
The Barn is a lovely room tastefully furnished and decorated with a lovely en suite
bathroom.
Breakfast at Somerset stables is easily the best in town and the recipe for the scrambled eggs is a closely hidden secret.
Thanks once again Reinette for you hospitality will be back again soon....

Room Tip: All the rooms are great the Honeymoon suite and the Barn are my favorite
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
SomersetStables, Owner at Somerset Stables, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to write a review. Yes The Barn has become very popular and I am very grateful that it is well liked by my guests.
Thank you for your kind words...I look forward that you will return to Somerset Stables.
Take care.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

You can't go wrong in choosing Somerset Stables as your B&B destination in Graaf Reinet. This is definitely a 5-star place to stay and hosted by a very helpful & adorable lady Reinette. Our 1 night stopover turned into 3 nights because we enjoyed our stay so much. We enjoyed the comfort of a huge bed in a room decorated with taste and love to detail.We'll be back there on our next visit. The rooms are very quiet and Reinettes suggestions of where to eat were excellent!

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Oh my word...what a surprise to hear from you...It has been a while since your visit. Thank you so much for your warm and glowing review.... I remember you would have stayed longer if there were rooms available..... I do hope that you will be safe and blessed to return to Graaff Reinet and Somerset Stables....you were such great and easy guests.
Thank you so much .....take care..lots of love Reinette

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I am so sad that we only got to stay at this wonderful guesthouse for one night! It was such a pleasant experience, from the beautiful gardens as you enter the premises to the warm hospitality graciously given by Reinette.
The rooms display such attention to detail that you get an instant feeling of home as you walk in - I especially liked the old photographs and perfume bottles on the dresser! If you are ever in two minds as to where to stay whilst in this area, don't hesitate to consider this guesthouse, its fantastic! Hoping to return soon!

Room Tip: I am quite sure that any room you are given in this establishment will be exemplary!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kirstenr772015
SomersetStables, Owner at Somerset Stables, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you so much Kirsten, it was my pleasure to meet you and be able to get to know you. Thank you so much for your kind review....I hope that you will return to Somerset Stables. Take care