Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$90
TravelocityUS$110
CheapTicketsUS$110
All reviews enjoyed my stay animation team beach diani conference chefs
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

Seeing staff dragging their GM on a tarmac runway is really inhuman. No one should risk visiting this place. No human beings exist here. The level of indiscipline here is pathetic. DO NOT VISIT THIS PLACE.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2020 via mobile

Never try this place, they stall my money, got the reservation amount twice from my credit card and refused to refund me.
I stayed three nights on March 2020 and paid 208$ but after checkout i found that this amount has been taken twice from my credit card , I contacted the hotel and realized the problem but refused to refund me

2  Thank mohammad m
Reviewed 17 March 2020

I was there for 4 nights,
Very warm and welcoming staff,
From the reception, restraunt, pool, and the housekeeping staff, special thanks for making my stay super,
Joseph for all the arrangements
Apart from the power outage in the course of the stay, everything was fine
Perhaps provisions of hair driers, room slippers would be a nice touch.
Will definitely be back, and soon

Reviewed 15 March 2020

I checked out on 13th march 2020.The room were were given was 436 and it was facing the pool and the beach am great full for that.The rooms are very spacious with both shower and bathtubs.
Despite a few challenges at the restaurant I would like to thank Robert Maole ,at the restaurant for understanding our needs at the restaurant.He was the best and always there to attend to us.
i would also like to appreciate Nyakundi who served us at the restaurant and a lady i cant remember her name wearing black and white at the restaurant.
Also Ben at the bar was so great.

Room tip: upstairs rooms facing the beach
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Views are spectacular, however place is run down, no power or running water for the better part of my stay. Only good as a stopover onwards to a better facility. The guest rooms could use a functional AC

Trip type: Travelled solo