Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 21/06/25
Booking.comUS$90
Agoda.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
All reviews enjoyed my stay animation team beach diani conference chefs
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020

I was there for 4 nights,
Very warm and welcoming staff,
From the reception, restraunt, pool, and the housekeeping staff, special thanks for making my stay super,
Joseph for all the arrangements
Apart from the power outage in the course of the stay, everything was fine
Perhaps provisions of hair driers, room slippers would be a nice touch.
Will definitely be back, and soon

Reviewed 15 March 2020

I checked out on 13th march 2020.The room were were given was 436 and it was facing the pool and the beach am great full for that.The rooms are very spacious with both shower and bathtubs.
Despite a few challenges at the restaurant I would like to thank Robert Maole ,at the restaurant for understanding our needs at the restaurant.He was the best and always there to attend to us.
i would also like to appreciate Nyakundi who served us at the restaurant and a lady i cant remember her name wearing black and white at the restaurant.
Also Ben at the bar was so great.

Room tip: upstairs rooms facing the beach
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Views are spectacular, however place is run down, no power or running water for the better part of my stay. Only good as a stopover onwards to a better facility. The guest rooms could use a functional AC

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GathJoey
Reviewed 19 February 2020

I booked three weeks before getting to the hotel. I called three times before my actual day of arrival just to make sure my booking was confirmed. On arriving, I was told my booking could not be traced. I was taken to view old rooms with funny looking beds and old fashioned tv. The management is a mess. I will never go back to the hotel and I advice every body booking this hotel online to be careful. Have a plan b. You might get the same frustration I was welcomed with. TRASH.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank fuchec
Reviewed 19 February 2020

Every-time someone asks me for an accommodation in Diani Beach, Kaskazi Beach will be my first suggestion. I booked 75 pax,3 days conference and we had wonderful time.
The hall was big with running AC,Compound clean and rooms were new.
Am looking forward to bringing more conferences to Kaskazi.

Room tip: room 335 has the best beach view
Date of stay: February 2020