Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$78
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/10/01
Travelocity
ZenHotels.com
PricelineUS$78
All reviews enjoyed my stay animation team beach diani conference chefs
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

I first stayed in this hotel in May this year and I had a wonderful time. I decided to book the same hotel again when I flew back to diani to see my client. Worst experience ever. It felt like I was staying in a whole different hotel compared to my last visit.
Checked in around noon and found there was no electricity, and no water. I had to wait until 7pm for the generator to be turned on.
To make things worse, there was no manager to speak to. Everyone seemed confused and kept lying about what was really happening. After I decided to check out and on my way to Leisure beach resort is when I learned from the Uber driver that the hotel’s power had been disconnected for sometime and they are just taking guest money and not giving refunds.
The hotel is big and really nice, but don’t even try to stay there unless you like the village life. The owner should just close it down or sell it to someone who understands the business.
I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
KaskaziBeachH, Manager at Kaskazi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. It's always heartwarming that you had a wonderful time and decided to book again this year.
We would like to assure you and most of our repeat clients that we have installed solar panels to address to sort our the power problem. We also turn on the the generator/s when the power goes off to supplement the solar energy

It is unfortunate that you mention of no manager present to speak to. In the recent past departmental staff changes have been done. Currently, the rooms are being spruced up to not only for the festive season but this will be a continuous process.

Because of this assurance we hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 October 2019

We arrived at the hotel to be told there was no power (electricity) but the generator would be turned on in the evening...it was not. After a swim in the nice pool we returned to our room to find there's no water. They need the generator on to pump the water. Rooms were pretty basic. Bathrooms run down. Food was actually not bad - we were only three guests at the hotel. No mosquitoe nets unless you specifically request for it. And as the generator is only run at select hours - if that - there's no a/c or fan working so we hardly slept due to the heat in the room.

Worst thing was - as we looked for another hotel to stay at - we discovered this is something the hotel does / is known for doing NOT HAVING POWER!!! Which also then means NOT HAVING WATER!!!

Very disappointing.

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you very much Bryan for taking the time to review our property. It's always heartwarming to hear that our cooking was appreciated and the food was good. As opposed to earlier when there was a set time for turning on the generator, electricity is now up and running and the generator supplements. Additionally, we ave now installed solar parcels and inadequate supply of power is now a thing of the past.

We are sprucing up all the rooms in readiness for the festive season and for the future. Bryan, we look forward to hosting you again at kaskazi Beach Hotel

Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

Full disclosure - I have not stayed here but my booking experience has been negative. I booked and paid via Pesapal (payment system) on Sept 9th then cancelled on Sept 13th. They have not refunded me 15 days since my initial request despite several follow ups from both Pesapal and myself. Maybe a negative review here will result in action. Fellow travellers be warned.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Aida M

Greetings from kaskazi Beach Hotel, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. it is true that you booked and cancelled after four days and you made followups for a refund thereafter.

I believe our reservations manager was in constant communication with you (we have proof of the correspondence) and Pesapal. Aida, at no particular time did we say that we were not going to make the refunds.

Bookings, reservations and mode of payment is a process under the terms and conditions of the hotel and payment system and strict adherence to those is required.

We regret that you went ahead and warned other travellers and we want to disassociate from the blame. We would like to inform future holiday makers to this destination that there are laid down terms and conditions that govern bookings. For example booking and cancelling it a few hours before arrival, there will be no refund but loose 100% of first 2 days of the paid amount. Sometime a week cancellation to the date is 50% depending on the period of the year.

Reviewed 24 September 2019

Need a place out for some business holiday??????
Kaskazi beach hotel is the place you've been looking for...
Meetings??? The conference halls large enough to hold quite a large no. of persons fixed with all amenities you need. Despite the coastern legendary hot temperature, the rooms are fixed with A/Cs to keep you cool. The rooms not yo mention ar.........

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you mercy for having time to write a review about you stay at our property.
We look forward to hosting you in the no distant future

Reviewed 7 September 2019

August holiday we had the best time with my family at kbh we enjoyed ourself my kids had fun at the kids club while me and my beloved enjoyed at the pool.the kids attendants were proffection and very friendly to the kids.we recomande the hotel to all famillies in the world.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much Augreybay for having time to write a review about you "family time" stay at the Kaskazi beach Hotel. Our staff, especially the animation team will make sure that the kids get the best in terms of entertainment.