Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/08/06
PricelineUS$90
CheapTicketsUS$110
TravelocityUS$110
All reviews enjoyed my stay animation team beach diani conference chefs
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2019

Had a nice short stay here with my family and the staff were very friendly and welcoming and even joined in with our fun, the food was tasty also i had no complaints on that part, I would recommend a stay here!

Trip type: Travelled with family
KaskaziBeachH, Guest Relations Manager at Kaskazi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2019

Dear Kitty,

It delights us to read your comments with regards to our staff and the level of service they provided. One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service

We are humbled by you sharing your experience with other travelers! We look forward to welcoming you at Kaskazi beach hotel in your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2019 via mobile

We were only there for two days but it was a nice stay. Staff are so friendly especially the waiter Jackson. Kudos to him!!! The pool and food were great and beach right at the door step. I’ll be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2019

We had the best honeymoon ever our room was a sea facing with a nice view of the Indian Ocean the service is cool the food perfect staff are very frendly the pool is amazing thank kaskazi for making my dream come true am definitely coming back for my aniversary

Date of stay: August 2019
KaskaziBeachH, Guest Relations Manager at Kaskazi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time to write this positive comments about kaskazi beach hotel we were glad that you enjoyed your honeymoon, and thank you for choosing kaskazi beach hotel among many others our arms are wide open to welcome you back again for your anniversary.

Regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2019

August as usual is holiday month so me and my friend booked ourselves a to enjoy then choose kaskazi hotel the place its well kept rooms are sea view the pool is amazing beach bar a place to be for all kinds of refreshment and the view,the breeze wow can't compair with any other staff are very friendly the service is 100% I recommends the place to all travelers in the world.my regards to hudson,sarah,fauzih and salama for making this holiday special.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2019

THIS is one of the "high end" places on the beach. Its too pricey for my budget, but our walk through revealed a palace. If price is no problem this looks like the place. Ive never seen anything like this, The picture is honest and the pool is amazingly engineered. Try it if you can afford it.

Date of stay: July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to spending your Sunday at kaskazi beach hotel we are glad that you kids enjoyed to the fullest at the pool and the gardens.we are glad that you saw the value of your money we also thanking you for mentioning our honest pictures of the premises hoping to welcome you in future on accommodation bases.
warm Regards,