Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
US$78
Hotels.com
US$113
TravelocityUS$113
PricelineUS$78
CheapTicketsUS$113
All reviews enjoyed my stay animation team beach diani conference chefs
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2019

Like kaskazi Beach hotel nice place for holidays and team building their rooms are very good the food it very great the entertainment is fantastic services is good can't complaint about it everything is more than perfect.i recommend this hotel

Reviewed 3 August 2019

I have no words to explain the happy moments we are having with my team everything it's perfect from the food, rooms, pool, service and don't forget the beach bar nice location of looking the Indian ocean beach with a nice cool breeze we enjoyed ourselves to the fullest we be back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2019

Very energetic team kaskazi animation staff are they made us enjoy every bit of activity we took,their rooms are super clean the pool is lovely staff are very friendly and helpful too The food is delicious and great.i recommend it to other companies too.

Reviewed 3 August 2019

Nice place we had fun with ma work mates at kbh hotel the staff are frendly the service is superb the food is good the rooms have nics view the beach is great am recommanding all travers world wide to visit.

Reviewed 2 August 2019

Wow what a place need a place to stress out all my tiredness of work and am glad that kaskazi beach hotel was worth the treat I getting here I don't feel like checking out I think I need to extend their services is top cream and rooms are nice with a good view of the beach the pool is wow thanks kaskazi team.

Trip type: Travelled solo