Sawela Lodges(Naivasha)
US$254
Hotels.com
US$78
US$76
Naivasha Kongoni Lodge(Naivasha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$182
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$78
US$22
Eseriani The Hotel(Naivasha)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$292
Agoda.com
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrift valleya la carte restaurantbush dinnerdirt roadself cateringthe cottagesbird watchingnature walkbeautiful locationconference facilitiesget awayhome away from homeserene environmentwild animalscrescent islanddanielwilliam
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The group has been very satisfied about the location, the food, the attention provided to those fasting, the conference facilities, the restaurant and more globally the service.
It is the perfect place where to stay for a training/conference in a relaxing context where people can concentrate and better develop relation and networking.
We have organized various training/conference there for that.

Some minor issues with the recently renewed rooms, the showers have to be checked to avoid floods in the bathrooms in order to avoid similar problems in the rooms presently under renovation.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I have long looked forward to visiting this resort and had very high expectations. I was very disappointed with the checkin service, the room allocation was bungled, the room was not cleaned well and the phone didn't work. The staff were very clearly overwhelmed and service was still so slow. The wifi was also awful in the rooms so had to connect using my mobile phone. Definitely not going back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I was lucky enough to be invited to the Great Rift Valley lodge and Golf resort to attend a conference last year as part of my work and it was absolutely fabulous! The hotel itself is gorgeous, great food, the most beautiful of surroundings with lovely birds and wildlife. The rooms were huge and very comfortable! The conference facilities were excellent and conference catering was excellent! Would very much recommend for business or pleasure!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2018

we were well received despite of us arriving very late,the concierge was on point thou he was given the wrong key for the wrong villa but it dint take him more than 3 minutes to rush back to the reception and bring us the correct key.have very nice longonot villas well organised which gives you a home away from home feeling.they are worth paying for.nice golf course gardens my friends played for hours they dint even want to leave,staff are friendly as whoever you meet on the way keeps on asking about your stay with them,all was well just improve on the (room phones)network other than that i will surely be back this time for a longer vacation.

Room Tip: junior suite at longonot villas,,will always be my thing
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I attended this hotel for training at a conference. It was a weeks stay. I look for a clean room, it does not have to have all the fancy things you find in the western world. My room was very clean and looked after each day. It was well furnished in African style and very functional for either the tourist or in my case business. A higher room or chalet will give great views.
The staff are very well trained and as I was up early each morning I saw the daily briefings. The staff here are perhaps some of the best I have encountered anywhere in the world. I always make a point of speaking to cleaning staff. they interacted and I don't think I have ever had cleaning staff say to me " Is there anything more I can do to make your stay with us better" exceptional. Its 12 degrees and for Kenyans its cold so the hot water bottle in the bed at night was thoughtful. The laundry service is faster than asia and that is saying something. The fresh roses in the toilets around the hotel were also a nice touch. The catering staff should also be mentioned, always polite sharp in the collection of cutlery and plates. The food may not be as varied as some hotels this is not a critic as I believe the food is locally sourced, it is of great quality and the head chef is always wandering around checking staff and customers, this is commendable. The grounds are well kept and you can spot Zebra and small antelope in the grounds or on the golf course. The pool is also well maintained. The conference centres are excellent and again the staff exceptional nothing is to much trouble. Overall this is a great place to stay with exceptional staff

Room Tip: Top floors are better, ground floors do get some noise from above from uncosederate guests
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business