Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Gabriel B

Mr

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Nov 2022via mobile
Friendly staff good communication easy and welcoming people but the hotel needs to meet their service half way, its clean but its old, needs refurbishment. A busy hotel like this shouldn't be having a dusty smell. Requires alot of airfreshners especially passages. Too basic inside rooms for such prices
Date of stay: November 2022
6.9 km from Peermont Metcourt Francistown
    R 1 344
1.6 km from Peermont Metcourt Francistown
View more hotels in Francistown
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2022

Not impressed with this hotel. Room was terrible, shower didn’t work, most of the lights didn’t work. Restaurant awful - we walked in and straight out again and ate at the Spur down the road instead! Staff very indifferent. Would not stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2020

This is a very disappointing place to stay. The welcome was poor. That wasn't entirely their fault, there had been a mix-up with the booking but the checkin staff had known about this for some days but hadn't taken the time to try and fix it before our arrival. The room was very small and in need of a lot of attention. For instance, I wasn't able to close the shower door with my right hand because the door handle was so close to the frame, I scratched my hand every time. The shower head itself was faulty. There weren't enough towels and I had to ask for more. The place was really noisy during the night, partially due to the design of the long, prison-like corridors making even the smallest noises echo. The bar, where we had a quick drink after checking in is a deeply depressing place. The only uplifting thing was that the staff member who served us was very friendly. Other than that I can't think of anything positive to say.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

We felt unsafe due to some unsavoury people hassling us on the way in with no security around. Dingy casino on the way to the average restaurant was very unappealing. The massive intersection nearby provides constant road noise even at night. We were booked for business for 3 nights and checked out after the first night. Well overpriced as well.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2020

Please provide clean pillows and the current situation is unhygienic.
Please call to confirm booking confirm incase of delayed and there is room shortage.
The door chain or hook in my room is broken. :(

Room tip: Clean pillows
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 January 2020

This is an overpriced 1 star hotel that prides itself as a 3 star. The hotel is located in a dilapidated building, it has no lift and you have to walk up to you rooms. The rooms require an urgent upgrade; furniture didn’t match, the shower door didn’t close, the A/C made noise the whole night. I’m glad I only booked one night as the second I opened the door into my room I wanted to leave! It would have been better if slept in my car. I also asked for towels and I had to physically walk down to reception to get them after 45 mins of waiting. I’m done with the Peermont Brand and it appears they only thing they are interested it is grubby accommodation!! Please invest those casino earnings into revamping the hotel or relocating it!!! Worst Hotel experience In my life !!

Date of stay: December 2019