Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
philrobinson60
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom

Appalling property

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Jun 2019via mobile
I booked through Booking.com as their reviews for the Limpopo Guest House where quite high and positive so I left my credit card as confirmation.
I had asked for an early check in which was accepted but when I arrived I had to explain who I was and was greeted with such distain I felt like an imposter.
My allocated room was in the main house and was nothing more than someone’s bedroom. It was tired and shabby and the door lock was just a simple three lever lock which could be easily compromised. To gain access to the property 24/7 one had to get out of their car and press the bell before the electric gate was opened from inside. The property is on the outskirts of Francistown and there is a pathway on the side of the Guest House where potential muggers can linger waiting for a foreign number plate to get out of their car to ring the buzzer.
I refused to stay as I felt the property is potentially unsafe given the various aspects already mentioned.
Booking.com should seriously review their ratings for this guest house as it’s grossly overrated.

Date of stay: June 2019