“Amazing view! Delicious food ”

Cliff House Inn, Restaurant, and Cabins
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Jasper
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We have closed for our regular 2018 season, but will be open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm for the following dates: Nov. 30, Dec. 1 & 2, Dec. 7, 8, & 9, Dec. 21 & 22, and Dec. 28, 29, & 30, weather permitting. We had a great year and appreciate all who stopped by to have a meal with us, or stayed in one of our rooms or cabins, or just stopped by to enjoy the view from the back balcony. We will reopen for regular hours early March 2019. Cliff House Inn and Restaurant overlooks the Arkansas Grand Canyon. We are a seasonal business open from early March through the first to second weekend in November. (It depends on the fall leaves on the trees as to when we close in November. Call for hours after the first weekend in Nov). Restaurant hours during our season are 8 am to 2:45 pm Sunday through Thursday and 8 am to 7:45 pm Friday and Saturday. We have a 5 unit motel and 3 cabins. The cabins are open year-round.
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We always stop whenever possible. Today we had the chicken tender salad. He uses 5 different artisan lettuces which make for an incredibly delicious bite of food. There were two hand breaded large chicken strips on top. I enjoyed being able to cut it up myself. It seemed to stay warmer longer. One of the absolute best salads ever!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I was nervous because this place seemed a little dingy but I was so wrong!! Our room was so clean and cute, the beds were comfortable, and the AC unit worked great. The view was incredible! The breakfast was alright and the owners were super sweet. I would definitely stay again/recommend!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The restaurant has great food and an outstanding view of the Ozarks. The people are friendly and the service is very good. I stayed in a cabin and I think many people would have liked it. It was roomy, quaint, and rustic in spite of the large number of cosmetic flaws it had (for just two examples, it needed a new mirror in the bathroom and the wood floor was in great need of being refinished). Unless one is into hiking there is not much to do in the area, and the establishment, which lacks good, local signage, is only accessible by a steep and winding, two-lane highway. The appliances and lighting all worked well, though there was not much to see on the little, low-end TV provided. I think one's opinion of this establishment will depend on their plans and tastes. I had mixed feelings.

1  Thank Raspeaker
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent view and delicious food. Hummingbird feeders and sweeping vistas. Flowers abound outside. Great for kids. Food was first class

Reviewed 6 August 2018

A fantastic view of the Arkansas Grand Canyon, versatile menu and famous biscuits ! The menu is diverse, food is freshly prepared and reasonably priced. It is a definite stop to make if you are in the area. I don't get there often enough ! My favorite here is one of their gourmet burgers and their sweet potato fries.