“Great view for lunch!”

Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Jasper
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cliff House Inn and Restaurant overlooks the Arkansas Grand Canyon. We are a seasonal business open from early March through the first to second weekend in November. (It depends on the fall leaves on the trees as to when we close in November. Call for hours after the first weekend in Nov). Restaurant hours during our season are 8 am to 2:45 pm Sunday through Thursday and 8 am to 7:45 pm Friday and Saturday. We have a 5 unit motel and 3 cabins. The cabins are open year-round.
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped to enjoy the great view, on our way to a hiking destination. The pulled pork sandwich and potato salad were delicious. The prices are a bit high but you are paying for the ambiance, so it is worth it!

2  Thank namasteladeana

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We didn’t have far to travel to visit the Cliffhouse outside of Jasper. It was a pretty drive once we got across the lake and headed our way to Harrison and then on through into Jasper. The town of Jasper is a quaint little town kind a pretty at first sight, and then we move straight on up to go to the Cliffhouse once we got to the Cliffhouse the view is very nice but we were to have lunch at the Cliffhouse.
I was less than pleased with the quality that we got at the Cliffhouse as far as food goes. It was rather pricey for what we got. I’m not sure that I would want to go back there again. We also tried the bakery down in Jasper, and I’m not so sure that the suppose it fresh baked goods was also very clear I ordered a cinnamon roll and I would swear it was probably three days old. If you’re looking for somewhere to just drive to, it’s a pretty drive.

4  Thank Rick C
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I am an extremely fussy diner. I have to say this is one of the most satisfying experiences I've had in a long time. Everything was great. Food was fabulous. Atmosphere charming, service wonderful. Well be planning to come back and actually stay for a few days.

1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed 6 May 2018

This restaurant is on the highway going through the Ozark mountains south of Jasper. We planned to go here for a meal to see the Arkansas "Grand Canyon" and were not disappointed. The view was spectacular, the food delicious and the staff were friendly and delightful. Had the catfish dinner small size and it was plenty of food. My wife had the chicken and strawberry salad. Prices were extremely reasonable. Plan to take in this special place.

1  Thank Calgary_Can_Travel
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We have wanted to visit the Grand Canyon of Arkansas & the Cliff House for a very long time. We finally made it and were quite disappointed. The view was not stunning. We saw better views at Mt Magazine and Petit Jean State Parks.

5  Thank nowincolorado