“Awesome food and view”

Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Jasper
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cliff House Inn and Restaurant overlooks the Arkansas Grand Canyon. We are a seasonal business open from early March through the first to second weekend in November. (It depends on the fall leaves on the trees as to when we close in November. Call for hours after the first weekend in Nov). Restaurant hours during our season are 8 am to 2:45 pm Sunday through Thursday and 8 am to 7:45 pm Friday and Saturday. We have a 5 unit motel and 3 cabins. The cabins are open year-round.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Quality food, not fast food, and plenty to look at so that you won't notice the wait- which won't be very long anyway.

1  Thank Z1623XCdavidd

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great Food. Not cheap, but that's ok when you get a quality meal and that is what you get. Wonderful meal, view and service.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

My husband, mother-in-law, and I were headed to Eureka Springs (from Little Rock) for a fun St. Patrick's Day Weekend. Normally, my husband and I travel a different direction to Eureka Springs, but we decided to go via Jasper just so that we could eat at the Cliff House Inn. Let me tell you, IT WAS THE BEST DECISION ever!!! The minute we walked into the door, we were greeted and treated just like family. The food was HEAVENLY, and my mother-in-law said this was the best meal she had had the whole weekend ... we were there on St. Patrick's Day, and she had the corned beef and cabbage and potatoes ... soooooo good! I had a HUGE burger, and my husband had the strawberry salad. He doesn't really even like salad much at all, but he loved this one so much he asked if I could recreate it for him at home. I'll do my best, but there's nothing like the real thing! Thank you for a wonderful experience. I think we've found a new way to Eureka Springs from Little Rock!!!

1  Thank Shelly C
Reviewed 16 March 2018

My sister and I stopped here one night during a week long road trip and it was well worth the detour. We stayed at the inn and the beautiful views at night and in the morning were amazing! Unfortunately we didn't have time for breakfast in the morning before we had to hit the road, but we sure wish we did because it smelt amazing. If I ever find myself back in Arkansas I would LOVE to spend more time here.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The wait staff was very attentive an courteous. The owner ever came outside on the balcony to take a picture for us.