“Wonderful addition to our roadtrip”

Cliff House Inn, Restaurant, and Cabins
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Jasper
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cliff House Inn and Restaurant overlooks the Arkansas Grand Canyon. We are a seasonal business open from early March through the first to second weekend in November. (It depends on the fall leaves on the trees as to when we close in November. Call for hours after the first weekend in Nov). Restaurant hours during our season are 8 am to 2:45 pm Sunday through Thursday and 8 am to 7:45 pm Friday and Saturday. We have a 5 unit motel and 3 cabins. The cabins are open year-round.
Reviewed 16 March 2018

My sister and I stopped here one night during a week long road trip and it was well worth the detour. We stayed at the inn and the beautiful views at night and in the morning were amazing! Unfortunately we didn't have time for breakfast in the morning before we had to hit the road, but we sure wish we did because it smelt amazing. If I ever find myself back in Arkansas I would LOVE to spend more time here.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The wait staff was very attentive an courteous. The owner ever came outside on the balcony to take a picture for us.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Being from south Louisiana I have eaten my share of really great poboys. The Cliff House makes the absolute best poboys I have ever eaten. My wife orders the catfish and I order the shrimp poboy every time we eat there. The Cliff House takes their food seriously. The owners understand that you must have New Orleans style french bread for a poboy so they ship in the world famous Gambino's bread from New Orleans every week. They use Gulf of Mexico shrimp and the poboys are served with the freshest of lettuce and tomatoes.

If you have never experienced a traditional New Orleans style poboy, treat yourself to the best one you can ever eat by stopping in at the Cliff House.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal, but there wasn’t a kids menu for the little ones who won’t eat much. I also felt the prices were a little high. But, the food was amazing!

Becky M, Owner at Cliff House Inn, Restaurant, and Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

So glad you enjoyed your meal with us. We do have a kids menu and I do apologize that you were not given one for your children when you dined with us.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

While on a hiking vacation in northern AR, we read a Trip Advisor review of the Cliff House and checked it out ourselves. It did not disappoint. Great view of the Arkansas Canyon, interesting decor on the walls, an attentive wait staff, friendly owner, and wonderful food all made for an excellent rating.The pies were scrumptious, but we took them to go as the meals were so large!