“Home away from home.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rita T
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This property was very clean and comfortable. All necessities were provided. I had my morning tea every morning on the deck over looking the lake. Two words, peace and tranquility. I appreciated the updated kitchen and appliances. The bathrooms are updated as well with granite counter tops and vanities. I can not complain about one thing. This home is equipped with everything you would have if you were at your own home. It even had candles if you forgot to pick up some on the way. I also appreciated how well the kitchen was stocked, everyday essentials down to tea and sugar. So if you looking for nice clean home away from home, this is it. Enjoy.

Liked best: Clean line's
Liked least: Directions to pick up key not clear enough.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Pam R
Horn Lake, Mississippi
“Very nice & homey Condo”
Reviewed 17 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Me, my daughter & my grandkids stayed at this condo for a little mini vacation. Very nice & clean. We enjoyed the awesome kitchen & bar. The beds were so comfortable. Had all the amenities we needed. Also enjoyed the deck overlooking the lake. Very nice place to relax. We even saw a couple of deer in the back by the lake. Also loved the walk-in closet off the master bedroom. So worth the price you pay for a stay here. A very homey & comfortable place to stay. We enjoyed it very much!

Liked best: The updated kitchen
Liked least: The older model TV's (Flat screens would be a nice addition)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Janice T
Hot Springs, North Carolina
“Peace, tranquil in lovely setting”
Reviewed 28 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I came here to relax and recharge after the holidays and this was the perfect place to do just that. It is one of the cleanest units we have ever stayed in and I'm hard to please, most of the time I spend the first day cleaning. Not here everything was spotless. The pictures do not do it justice as it is a beautiful and updated condo. The lay out is perfect, bedrooms are at opposite ends, my husband had bronchitis so he slept in the guest bedroom and while he coughed all night I slept like a baby. I just can't say enough good it is by far one of the best condos we have ever rented. Already making plans to return in the spring.

Liked best: Cleanliness
Liked least: Wish it had a fireplace but it was so perfect we didn't mind not having one.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers Families with young children
Becky C
Deer, Arkansas
“We enjoyed our stay at this well maintained home located on the water.”
Reviewed 5 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My mother and I enjoyed our stay at this home for two nights. We made a trip to dig for crystals, and chose to stay in the village. We enjoyed the quiet nieghborhood and the peaceful setting on the back porch. The rooms were well decorated and clean. We will deffinitely choose this place to stay again!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peaceful setting and cleanliness.
Liked least: One bedroom didnt have a very large tv and no ceiling fan, but it wasnt a problem.
Travelling group: Other
Older travelers Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing