“Great place to stay!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mary S
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My husband and I had a wonderful time. This home had comfortable furnishings and everything needed. Very convenient to Ponce de Leon course. Would definitely rent this home again!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Marcy W
“Pass on this one”
Reviewed 18 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014

My husband and I and our two Bernese Mountain dogs rented this home for a month. The first thing I noticed when we arrived, was that the house was light and inviting, just like in the photos. The second thing I noticed was how filthy the carpet was in the high traffic areas and by the dining room table. I notified the rental office the next day. It would have been nice to have a clean carpet, especially for that long of a stay.

The four of us had a nice time. So much so that we decided to rent the house again next year for a month in the spring and a month in the fall. I was fully prepared to give this unit a 4 star rating, until we went to the rental office to schedule next year's trips. We were told that a neighbor called the owners and complained that our dogs were too big. As a result, the owners decided to no longer rent to people with big dogs. We were totally floored at this decision, which was based upon one person's unwarranted complaint. The dogs (one is a retired Therapy Dog) were not loud or boisterous. They did not eat the furniture or destroy any part of the property. They were not allowed on the furniture or beds. And, they did not have a confrontation with any people.
This was a very poor decision on the part of the owners. I cannot recommend this rental to anyone. Next time this neighbor might not like the color of the renters skin, or the car they are driving and those people will be refused as well.
So, if you would prefer not to be spied on or complained about by this neighbor, you should pass on this one.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: open floor plan
Liked least: opinonated unknown neighbor and narrow minded owners
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?

Travellers are raving about these Hot Springs Village hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing