“Absolutely disgusting. Never eating a take away after this.”

Barmouth Kebab & Pizza House
Ranked #54 of 64 Restaurants in Barmouth
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

So I got my pizza. Wasn't the best tasting and after eating half I then realised there was a DEAD FLY on my pizza! ( Took pictures to send to a friend didn't notice it then ) took back to the counter. The staff where rude. And only gave me half my money back ! And then left us and went to the back of the shop and didn't deal with the situation. Do not go to this take away! Only went in as it was 5 star hygiene rating.

2  Thank barbados18

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Thought we'd visit desoite bad reviews and on two occasions BH monday and the next day at 11.30pm no kebabs (cleaned up) and only pizza available. No thanks

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Bought 2 pizzas foned told them they were burnt was rudely told i dont know how to cook pizza they were not burnt they were cooked properly when in fact they not only burnt on top but also the base couldnt even tell what pizza topping on it absolutly disgusting. If you dont want to spend a night on the toilet, stay far away from this place. I advise you go to the chinese because the food is of good quality and the staff are friendly and the food is not too expensive...

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Me and the missus wanted to try this place despite the poor reviews. What an absolute terrible decision it was. To start with when we stood a few feet back from the counter deciding what we were going to order. The skin headed man behind the counter didn’t even give us a few seconds before asking twice what we wanted, the manner in which he spoke to us was appalling. Without much thought and discussion with the other half because he was staring at us as if he had to be somewhere else. I ordered a small chicken kebab (due to the fact the large costed an absolute bomb) with small chips. My partner ordered a margarita pizza (9inch). The £13.50 took us as a bit of a shock however if the food was nice and plenty for the both of us then I can’t complain, however this was not the case. Firstly parts of the pizza were black. But still the middle had collapsed on itself as if it was microwaved before being given to us. Moving on to the chicken kebab which for £5.50 was an absolute joke. Four small pieces of chicken buried in the sickly lettuce which covered the kebab itself. The chicken was pink inside. I only had two pieces which still led to a night on the toilet. And finally the chips were soft and watery which was beyond disgusting, the fact there was no salt and vinegar after I specifically asked made the cardboard tasting potatoes even worse. Overall it was an absolute shambles of a meal and we had to result in eating noodles we had in the in the cottage. I will not be visiting this Kebab again and I advise all of you to stay well away. And yes I made an account on trip advisor solely to point out how poor this kebab was. I highly recommend the Chinese, more than enough food for a great price. And the staff don’t bark at you.

4  Thank greggsyboy
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We were a group of fifteen renting a house further down and all very hungry. Had the food been good, we would of returned. Between us we must of tried almost the whole menu and being so hungry we all over ordered but we were very very disappointed. The kebabs were on rock hard cardboard nan bread, pizza bland and tasteless...