“Gorgeous!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lois B
“Gorgeous!! ”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I just have recently just stayed in Barmouth for a weekend and it was perfect, largely down to The Ingle.

The apartment was extremely clean and beautifully decorated, although small in size, the space has been used extremely well. The kitchen area has all the facilities you would need and the living space is comfortable with a fold out sofa bed which is a bonus.

The best part were the views from The Ingle. There is a great little Patio area at the front of the apartment where you can see the entire beach, the sea and The Fairbourne Railway. The patio also gets plenty of sunshine in the day. Even better, the same views can be seen from the bedroom of The Ingle which is the best thing to wake up to.

Overall, I can't think of one negative about The Ingle. I will definitely be coming again and I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else!

Mart P
“Well looked after”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I stayed here last week, We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. The place is kept in a high condition. We're looking forward to stay there again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing