“Lunch with my son and his girlfriend.”
Review of The Grosvenor

The Grosvenor
Ranked #15 of 55 Restaurants in Cardigan
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2018

I was meeting my son's girlfriend for the first time and he suggested we met at the Grosvenor. The staff were polite and efficient and the food was tasty and well presented. My wife, my son and his girlfriend were able to have a nice chat over lunch and left feeling full and contented :-)

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We visit this pub regularly as we stay in Aberaeron and there is a free service during the summer months. The choice of beers and lagers is very good and reasonable prices. The food is good with a good menu choice and reasonably priced. The beer garden overlooks the river and is very pleasant in the summer months.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I came here the day before and a lady called Tracy who works here, heard us talking and offered to put food up if we ring food as they stop service at 9pm and don't finish work till then.

We made it in time today and the service was quick. The food was hot and friendly environment.

Did not rush me for the bill as they put me on a tab.

I eat out a lot and comment and would recommend this pub for food and drinks.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch. Orders 2 burgers and chips,and a Mexican rap with beef strips. Burgers arrived with raw in the middle and towards the outer.Mexican wrap beef cold and hard. Complain to Waitrose and she took burgers away but didn't complain about the Mexican dish. Waitress really good and very apologetic did say that it would be 15 minutes before burgers arrived back this was more like 30 to 45 minutes when they did arrive back same problem raw in the middle and towards the outer this is not acceptable. Must see top points for the waitress she couldn't do enough but establishment let down by chef when we arrived there were only two tables before us ended up in there for over 2 hours.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with my wife wasn't very impressed. I had the steak pie with peas and chips, in not a fussy eater but a bit more effort could have been put in. It was hardly a pie it was a beef stew made with powdered gray and a separate crust put on top. The meat was tuff just not cooked long enough and the peas were hard. My wife enjoyed her fish but again the chips were undercooked. Won't be returning