“Awesome food. Awesome service”
Review of Fusion

Fusion
Ranked #22 of 56 Restaurants in Cardigan
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The was to die for. Best samon I ever had... period! The service was spot on. I loved talking with the owners. Hopefully someday I can go back!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank pacomano316

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Love the sushi guys, keep up the great work, will be back soon, one of my favourite places to eat on a Saturday night in cardigan

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank 1963A
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had a lovely meal here staff were friendly. Food was delicious. My only slight negative is as a wheelchair user the disabled access could have been a little wider and easier. Overall a lovely place. We will be back!!

1  Thank carysnicholas81
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We have eaten at Fusion a couple of times and always thoroughly enjoy the food and the service, tonight we decided to try a take-away and we were not dissapointed the food was as delicious as always, We had a drink in the bar while we waited and a nice chat with Shayne thanks Fusion we'll be back

1  Thank Q6968TXemmad
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Wow. What a fantastic meal we’ve just had.
Had starters of Siu Mai (dim sum) which were excellent then our two main courses of char siu and chicken yaki soba (noodles) were to die for. The other couple we were with were suitably impressed with the salmon teriyaki and the chicken katsu curry.
Staff are extremely friendly and attentive.
Slightly pricey but the food was worth it.

1  Thank Phil T