“excellent home produced food .”
Review of Crowes

Crowes
Ranked #21 of 55 Restaurants in Cardigan
Reviewed 9 October 2018

mouth watering menu with a wide choice of vegetarian dishes . excellent service , food available to take home .

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited Cardigan yesterday whilst on a mystery tour. Cardigan is beautiful and enriched further by Crowes. Searching for somewhere to sit outside for a coffee we stumbled across this wonderful little cafe and all its delights on offer. We'd just had breakfast so not hungry but I couldn't resist a piece of carrot cake which with the coffee where you could actually taste the coffee was absolutely sublime the best I've had. What a delight to chat to Becky in her wonderful little cafe with its well thought out and functional country decor. Several customers all engaging in conversation sat outside on a sunny day tasting Becky's wares, what a treat and a very pleasant surprise. Well done Becky a revisit is a must if/when in the area.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I am from the area but infrequently visit, I have seen the mouth watering menu signs for Crowes on the Main Street but been unable to stop.
Today was finally the day I managed to sample the delicious offerings of the small but beautiful cafe.
The interior is best described with the welsh term ‘cwtch’, intimate but light with utensils hanging from the walls not just for decoration but for their purpose - use.
It’s clear to see the space though tight is used to its full as all the delicious menu options are home cooked by the owner Becky who is also a damn fine barista (having had a perfect flat white & oat Cappuccino by her hands)
I honestly wish I’d have ordered a second of the Homeity Pie (accompanied with a fantastic fresh, vibrant and above all TASTY salad!) to take away as it was so delicious I would have loved to have had it again for dinner!
It’s clear that Crowes is a labour of passion for healthy food and fine coffee, I do love finding places like this... A new favourite in the area and will be insuring I make time to grab lunch from here on!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

On holiday with the four dogs so finding somewhere to sit outside is a must.
Saw the sign for Crowes on the High St and decided to investigate. Other half is a veggie and I'm gluten free....what a find.
We had a broccoli and cheese flan and savoury pie with the biggest salad I've ever seen. The food was amazing and Becky was the friendliest person we've met on our trip (most folks were very friendly by the way).
I'd never had savoury pie before and she happily shared the basics of the recipe with me.
If we find ourselves in Cardigan again we'll definitely pop by, fantastic place, thank you.

1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Becky makes amazing food like tomato, pepper and sweet potato stew, homemade soups, feta pies and salads made from her homegrown ingredients. Very tasty indeed!