Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews private parking ferry terminal fruit salad heated floor in the bathroom underfloor heating comfortable bed warm welcome breakfasts were excellent fantastic hosts stayed longer beautiful room full scottish breakfast b bs visiting ullapool antonio carla loch
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here during our trip around the NC500. This lovely B&B is finished to a high standard with very comfortable rooms, stunning views of the bay, and exceptional hosts. They really made us feel at home and looked after us. The breakfast was delicious. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 3 October 2020

My husband and I arrived very wet after walking in the rain and were cheered by the warm welcome from the hosts, Antonio and Carla who let us in earlier than planned. We had a lovely room with a very comfortable bed, good quality linen and a well-appointed bathroom.
There was a very good resident's lounge and the breakfasts were excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for Antonio and Carla. They were perfect hosts.
There was also an allotted parking bay right opposite the front door. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 23 September 2020

Stayed three nights at Waterside House and loved every aspect of it! From the moment we arrived to a warm and friendly greeting at the door by our incredible hosts, Carla and Antonio (who are genuinely two of the nicest people on the planet!) we were immersed in a world of sheer enjoyment and delight! The location, views and ambience of the place are perfect, the property is of an exceptionally high standard, clean and comfortable and the breakfasts are just brilliant! Go for the homemade granola - it's superb! - and the cooked options are top class. We will make a point of returning in the future and thoroughly recommend it to friends and family.

Reviewed 15 September 2020

Waterside House is in the majestic heart of beautiful Ullapool. As soon as we arrived, Antonio and his wife greeted us with open (socially distanced) arms. They were falling over themselves trying to help us. A truly lovely couple with such a beautiful house. Me and my girlfriend couldn't recommend them and their lovely house enough. Breakfast had everything you could want to start your day of travelling/walking etc. Even offering us some lovely homemade cake for our journey (which I was unfortunately too full to accept). 10/10. One of the best B and B's I've ever stayed in. A big thank you to the hosts. Would stay again at the drop of a hat.

Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

I would give Waterside House 10 stars if I could! One of the best B&Bs I have stayed in. A good location with parking opposite. We received a warm welcome from Carla and Antonio. The room was beautiful....great decor, comfortable and scrupulously clean. The room had smart tv and there is also a lounge area for guests. Breakfast was delicious and beautifully presented. The attention to detail sets this place apart. A very enjoyable stay.