“Friendly 9 hole course.”
Review of Ullapool Golf Club

Ullapool Golf Club
Reviewed 30 October 2014

Very 'tight', short but testing course, beautiful panoramic views along the shores of the loch. The 2nd 3rd and 4th require very good tee shots.
Friendly green staff and management well worth a try.

All reviews
"play"
"views"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 13 September 2014

scenic course, greens good. miss out 3rd hole if you have high blood pressure! Loch Broom on the left hand side and banks of whins on the right. Nine greens and 18 tees, which make quite a difference to the play of the hole. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

This golf course is a short but challenging 9 hole with wow views to distract you. Beware of the dog walkers when teeing off on the 2nd and remember to pay your dues for any balls that you loose into the loch !!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I've only recently started playing golf so this course had me a little shocked - gorse bushes everywhere, driving off the top of a cliff and shingle right next to the green.
I called in before playing and was met by a lovely man who said it was an honesty box policy and my husband could caddy for me wearing trainers - very relaxed! (not like my club at home)
The day I played it was awesome - I lost 5 balls into the gorse bushes, but played the full 18 holes and whilst didn't do too well stroke-wise, thoroughly enjoyed myself

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Saturday morning at 10 am, the majority of courses are bursting at the seams with golfers, we were the only players on this lovely course. Thanks to the greenkeeper for letting us into the club house before we played. Views over the loch and countryside make up for any poor golf shots we may have played. An interesting course and good to play the 9 holes twice as it made the 2nd 9 holes appear to be easier, tho' our scores were no better!