“Just disgusting”

The Millers Daughter
Ranked #4 of 9 Nightlife in Louth
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My dead cat could cook better food than I had here, cook had long acrylics not safe or hygienic, don’t trust the place, wasn’t made to feel welcome staff too busy in their own conversations would never come again very disappointed was looking forward to the pie because I’d heard great things but nothing special, the dirt out of my hoover would probably be more flavoursome but what can I say

All reviews
"pudding"
in 5 reviews
"homemade pies"
"lincolnshire sausages"
in 2 reviews
"excellent value for money"
"friendly staff"
"veg"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for good tasty pub food -this is the place!!! The portion sizes are massive, the food is good and tasty and the prices are reasonable!! Definitely worth a trip for some good food!!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the B&B for 2 nights with my young daughter and my first impressions were good. I was greeted by a female member of staff in the bar who was very friendly and very welcoming. I was given the choice of what time i would like to book for breakfast which i thought was nice, I was given keys to my room to which I was amazed! The room I was given had a double and a single bed and was decorated to a very high standard. We arrived for breakfast to a very friendly lady who asked what we would like (my daughter really liked the breakfast choices) she had limitless cereal and orange juice whilst I had a full English which I must say was very nice! The staff were very friendly throughout and I could not fault any part of my stay and would therefore highly recommend the millers daughter to anyone wishing to book a stay in louth, I know I will definitely be returning!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Food didn't take long to come when ordered. Sunday meal was to die for and tasted has good as my mums fantastic meal at a good price. Been here loads of times for Sunday lunch and will be coming more. Staff are friendly and will do anything for you instantly various choices of pudding which you get free with your meal. Very pleased every time I visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2017

This is the third time we have visited this pub: each time choosing a different day of the week and a different time of day. On each occasion we have received a cheerful welcome and have been served up some delicious food. The food wasn't too long in arriving at the table and was excellent value for money.