“Best Burgers we've had.”
Review of LBK Burger Bar

LBK Burger Bar
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: British, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a fully licenced family run restaurant. Specializing in homemade gourmet Beef, chicken & Vegetarian burgers We also offer local fish & chips and a full Sunday roast dinner menu. All of our meat & fish is ethically sourced and reared locally, where possible.
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We stumbled across LBK last September (2017) on our way home from a Cornish holiday. The food and service is brilliant.
We decided to stop here again on another family trip to Cornwall, it was a very busy bank holiday weekend and we are glad we booked a table this time. The food was just as good as lat time and the service was faultless, the staff here really go out of their way to make your experience a good one.
We have 2 small children (4&2yrs) and the staff are really attentive to their needs without making you feel like a burden! They gave us a pack of playing cards to help entertain them and asked if we needed a spoon for the youngest. It's the small things that make places like this worth a visit.
Thank you! We will definitely be back again, desperate to try a roast next time.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Once again on our annual trip to Lyme this place was top of our list.... and it was even better than i remember (from last year...) I had a the double texas - it was ace! had the hand made chips on the side, they were ace!
Words cannot describe how good this place is, just go and enjoy!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I and our little dog Doris were warmly welcomed! All of the staff were so lovely and made us feel at home, we ordered a roast dinner which was home cooked and delicious. Doris was even given a bowl of meat to enjoy too. I highly recommend this little gem and we certainly will be back on our next holiday.

1  Thank Freespirit0606
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Best burger takeaway i have ever had! I would recommend this to everyone going to Lyme Regis. We will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great burger for takeaway from here. They cooked my burger pink as I asked which is perfect. My wife also really enjoyed the veggie burger option. Which she said felt like a proper burger.