“Delicious meal”

Tierra Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Price range: US$12 - US$33
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning modern restaurant using the best local, seasonal and organic produce in the South West. Suitable for vegetarians and foodies alike.
Reviewed 5 September 2018

We had a 3 course meal at Tierra Kitchen. The food was excellent, very tasty and there is plenty of options for both vegetarians and vegan alike with each course having approx 2 veggie and 2 vegan dishes. The staff were very welcoming and friendly and service was prompt. We would love to visit again if we are in Lyme Regis any time soon!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank chl0estephens0n
Write a ReviewReviews (1 061)

18 - 22 of 1 061 reviews

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

This is the 6th time I’ve been here, it’s always the first on our list of where to eat. The food is incredible and truly the best I’ve had. Service is also always wonderful friendly and keen to help out! Tierra does a great set menu as well where you get the most for your money. I work in a B&B myself and am always recommending Tierra as the best place in Lyme to go!

1  Thank Lydiacooke
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with family if which one was vegan. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Very accommodating. Tapas are served at lunchtime which give a taste of their dinner menu. All very tasty.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch here, as we'd heard great things about the restaurant and it's coveted with many awards, (see the window stickers).
Have to say we couldn't fault the food, delightful small tapas style dishes, samph ire fritters, hummus, falafel, ratatouille to name a few.
But our lunch was some what sullied by the abrupt nature of the service and staff, people being turned away, (when clearly they had empty tables), but not politely told sorry we can't take anymore, but bluntly refused a table in a rather rude manner, we witness this on a couple of occasions and then ourselves felt rather awkward and unwelcome by the whole attitude of the staff.
Really disappointing considering we'd heard how great the service was here.
Maybe some extra staff training on how to converse with your customers, might not be a bad idea. Really put us off coming again.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I had heard about this restaurant from my home town in South Wales. On my visit to see a friend about a month ago, I finally got to try this place out. I can happily say I was completely blown away. I've been vegetarian all my life so I've tried my fair share of veggie places and this is up there with one of the best, if not the best places I've ever eaten. I was dining alone and was greeted with such friendly and welcoming staff!

The restaurant itself is in the most perfect setting, tucked down a lane, like a hidden gem and inside is just lovely. The food itself however was the real treat here. I had a starter and a mains and both were incredible, I haven't stopped thinking about the beetroot salad since; and have very poorly tried to re-create it at home with little luck. I quite obviously, highly recommend trying this place out. Compliments to the wonderful Chefs!

1  Thank agwaluver