“Heaven”
Review of Cellar 59

Cellar 59
Ranked #1 of 3 Nightlife in Lyme Regis
More attraction details
Owner description: The Natural Beer House - Unfined artisan beer at it's finest! 4 - cask ales on traditional hand pumps 10 - craft beers from our Keg Shed Cider and a selection of wines, spirits and soft drinks are also available Small cheese, vegan and meat plates are available to complement your beer
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

If you’re a craft beer or real ale drinker then this is heaven. Lovely friendly staff, and well.....the choice of beer and cider is a proper treat. Will be coming back to Lyme Regis again and Cellat 59 will be my first port of call. If you’re a lover of fine ales craft beers and ciders then don’t miss out and make this a must visit.
Happy drinking and oh by the way try them all!

All reviews
"relaxing environment"
"fantastic bar"
"beer lovers paradise"

Reviewed 19 September 2018

What a wonderful little cellar bar. Locally made craft beers, ciders, gins and enough choice to satisfy any taste. We loved every beer we tried, but there was simply not enough time to try every one, and as I miss a good pint of bitter, ended up a good customer for a recently brewed 59 Special bitter, which was too moreish -

Despite what another reviewer wrote, I found the staff to be friendly, engaged and happy to offer a sample of any beer. So can only assume something was amiss.

As with Lyme Regis itself, the staff and locals in the bar where friendly, welcoming and willing to have a chat.

Absolutely love this place. It's cosy, warm and welcoming, and we became regulars whilst holidaying for a week.

Looking forward to next June, when we'll be back

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Called in for an early evening drink, the barman seemed quite disengaged and uninterested in serving, not offering a taste of a beer that was unfamiliar seems like a cardinal sin in a craft beer establishment. The interior was dismal and we were pleased enough to finish up our drinks and leave.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Great relaxed pub, lovely selection of tasty beers. Nice that you can try before you buy and if you’re not sure which beer you would like you can try a flight of thirds. Loved the atmosphere in this pub, if you’re a beer lover you will love this place.