“Disaster”

Price range: US$4 - US$22
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: OPEN EVERYDAY SERVING FOOD FROM 12.00 TILL 21.30 Here at Burgers & Fish we serve great quality gourmet burgers, meat and fish.We only use the finest, carefully sourced ingredients to make our lovely food cooked on a real charcoal grill. Why not bring along your friends and family, taste our creations and sip a glass of wine, try one of our fab cocktails, or choose a beer from our great range of bottled craft beers.There are great milkshakes for the kids as well as child size gourmet burgers. Burgers & Fish, is conveniently located on the first floor near to the harbour in the heart of Padstow. The atmosphere in our restaurant is friendly and relaxed with it's large and comfortable leather booths and seating, making it the perfect place for lunch or dinner any day of the week. Our 60 seater restaurant is also a great venue for any celebrations or events like birthdays, hen parties or meetings.Takeaway is also available.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Just arrived in Padstow after a 6 hour drive. After freshening up we were excited about eating out. The boutique exterior and a photo on the entrance of Jack [-] with what I assume is the owner drew us in. Big mistake!

I ordered the fish and chips and my wife the traditional burger. The chips very much resembled frozen oven chips, a hard casing with nothing inside. The fish very much resembled Basa not cod or haddock. Basa is the ones you get 2 at the supermarket for £3,00. The batter was very poor.

The burger was very greasy and could have been a frozen one with limp lettuce and tomatoe on soggy bread.

Avoid at all costs, thank goodness there are sites like these to warn others not to make the same mistake. They have the cheek to encourage you to review them on trip advisor

We never saw the faces on the doors in the restaurant . Well Mr Owner if you want this place to survive get back there and do something about the awful food being served up.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Looking for a resturant in Padstwo for an early evening meal with our two children.
The restuarnt is set back a bit from the main roads and up a flight of steps, but had a good choice of food to suit us all. I had a nice starter of tasty chicken wings, followed by a lovely sized and tasty Fish & Chips. Staff were efficient, although there wasn’t much atmosphere in the place, so it was quite quiet.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food. Staff very friendly and efficient. Great night and good atmosphere. I recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Went to padstow one evening with my wife hadn’t book anywhere to eat dinner
A lot of places were fully booked so we thought we would try burger and fish we got a table straight away dining area was quite full. We ordered the homemade hummus which we both agreed was excellent we both ordered burgers my wife the veggie one mine the meat also chips which weren’t included with the burger which I think is wrong and also the coleslaw.
My wife loved her burger ( good books for me) the coleslaw was fantastic but I was disappointed with my burger run of the mill staff were very friendly especially the manager.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on a whim in padstow as it looked good! The restaurant is nicely decorated and the food was great. I had a crab roll which I highly recommend, my partner had a burger which he enjoyed very much. A little expensive however the food quality matched the price. Would recommend.