“Excellent lunch”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Four of us went for the lunch offer, the food and the service were exceptional. The food can not be compared with a typical Indian restaurant curry it is at a totally different level. Thoroughly recommended.

J S, General Manager at Sindhu, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for choosing Sindhu to dine and for leaving such a lovely feedback for the Trip Advisor community. we are glad to know that you enjoyed the Lunch menu,

We hope we can welcome you and family soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

If your looking for fine Indian food then I would recommend booking a table if ever you visit Marlow. The tasting menu was really nice. Couldn't fault the service neither the staff. Thanks to all the staff for making my birthday a memorable one with your service.

J S, General Manager at Sindhu, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed the service and food so much and hope you will return to us soon.

General Manage

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Six of us had the basic lunchtime offer; extraordinarily good, and I was very surprised how many tables were available. Now I know that I can drop in!

J S, General Manager at Sindhu, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

I am delighted you enjoyed dining in Sindhu and how much you appreciated the service from our team as well as the food and attention to detail. I look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

It was a major anniversary and decided to treat ourselves. The restaurant has a great view of the river.

We've done a couple of taster menus elsewhere but not gone for the with wine option before due to the extra expense. We did here, all of them worked except one of the white wines. We were served by a whole number of different waiters, some chattier than others.

With so many different courses, some feel more favourite than others. Suffice to say that we enjoyed them all, even the broccoli medley over 2 to 3 hours. Your average curry this isn't, at a way above average price.

J S, General Manager at Sindhu, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

I am delighted to read you enjoyed tasting menu at Sindhu. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Sindhu on your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had the taster menu and for the price we were not blown away.
Food was average to say the least and service was also average.
I would expect either 1st class food or service for the price and got neither.
Maliks and Cookham Spice Merchant much better for food quality and service, prices very similar.
Won’t be returning.

1  Thank Caseysholiday
J S, General Manager at Sindhu, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of your most recent visit to Sindhu. I was very concerned to read about the disappointment we caused you and I would like to deeply apologise for that.

I sincerely hope you can give us another opportunity.