Open today: 10:00 - 18:00

Reviewed 19 December 2020
525chantelledeb
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Tenerife
from US$60,52
1 798
22 805
6 228
1 798
All reviews wave pool fast pass lazy river wave machine the dragon beach area lost city shark tank fast track all ages great fun flip flops free bus water shoes man made beach thrill seekers big rides
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 32 342 reviews
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

A day wasn’t enough, we spent it having so much fun, attraction are divided into age groups, which is great sometimes for everyone. My daughter are not small children but not teenagers yet, so sometimes between was great for them.we loved all attractions.

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank Mariola28
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

I love this waterpark and can’t wait for it to reopen. We really missed it on our holiday to Tenerife this year.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank 525chantelledeb
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

Last year on the summer of 2019 in this water park I experienced great memories, would definitely recommend to a friend

1  Thank AhmedJunior
Reviewed 15 October 2020

It was brilliant and the lines to the water slides wasnt too big as well as getting into the park. went 2 days whilst was there

2  Thank 280kerriannl
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

Went to this amazing park with my friends that are residents. I wanted to bay the fast track ticket but they didn’t. Spent a lot of time in the lines trying to get into the attractions and didn’t have time to enjoy them all, but I still lived it. The waves pool is massive and it’s got bars and restaurants around all the park. Loved it!! 10000% recommended, it’s a must in tenerife !!

3  Thank alexandraiscurvy