“Amazing experience, fantastic guys, Christo trustworthy and fun!”

Kangaroo Tandem Tenerife Paragliding Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tandem Flights We here at Tenerife Paragliding Center & KangarooTandem invite you to take that next step and join us to finally make your dream come true. With a team of experienced flight instructors that have over 5.000 flight hours and come direct from Professional Tenerife´s Paragliders Association, our tandem experiences are the safest way to fly. No previous experience is required as our professional instructors will be with you the entire time, giving you a relaxed chauffered experience. Who can fly? Anyone that is able to run a few steps at the time of takeoff and landing with the instructor. Weight requirements - between 5 and 19 st. ( 30-120 kg). For underage passengers the presence of parents is required.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Christo picked me up from the hotel and took me - I use a wheelchair and he has the equipment for this, a few of his colleagues helped with the take off- they were huge fun and Christ is absolutely trustworthy. He is great company and I had a fabulous time. We landed on the beach; I was prepared for it to be bumpy but it was so smooth. Just amazing!!

Kangarootandem, Owner at Kangaroo Tandem Tenerife Paragliding Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thnak you Alexandra, We are happy that you had a good experience and enjoyed the paragliding flight with us.

Regards

"launch"
"recording"
"selfies"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely fantastic! I highly recommend it. We left our bag in the van and everything was fine. Would definitely do it again.

Thank you Oliver. See you next time.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We had a fantastic time with the team, the views were amazing and Cristo was lovely and really looked after us!
Highly recommended!

Kangarootandem, Owner at Kangaroo Tandem Tenerife Paragliding Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for your comment.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

After watchiing multiple take offs from the apartment, I called these professionals who told me the best days to book based on weather. Got picked up from the apartment and my partner, though not flying could come along to watch. Great price at approx 90 euro and and extra 30 for full HD videos and pics on an SD card. This was the first tme it was all smooth sailing. The provided briefing, suited me up we were off. everybody seems to have 20+ years of experience. +34 666 996 475. Perfect landing and take off....35 minutes off breathtaking views from the mountains to the sea.

Kangarootandem, Owner at Kangaroo Tandem Tenerife Paragliding Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Thank you Keon for your review.