“Very good apartment, nice stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Garden and patio photo taken in 2016 Photo taken in June 2017
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Garden and patio photo taken in 2016
Photo taken December 2015
Photo taken in June 2017
Sea view from patio and garden.
Sea view from terrace to Carvajal train station 3 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
Master bedroom.
Master bedroom.
Lounge and dining room.
Lounge and dining room ..
Lounge
Twin room with 2 single beds.
Fully equiped kitchen.
Fully equiped kitchen
En suite bathroom with bathtub and shower.
Second bathroom with shower
Second bathroom with shower
Swimming pools in the shared garden.
Don Juan complex
December 2015
Dolphin Safari in neighbour town 6 minutes by train.
December 2015
Train station 3 minutes  walking distance from the apartment.
Sliding door for winter time photo taken in 2017
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
Carlos M
Madrid, Spain
“Very good apartment, nice stay”
Reviewed 20 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed at Victoria's apartment during two weeks in July / August 2015, with my teenage daughter and a friend of hers. I knew the Fuengirola area from 25 years ago when I used to spend some time at a friend's apartment further down the town, and wanted to spend two weeks doing little thing more than sunbathing.

I must admit I was a bit unsure about how this would work, as usually in Spain this kind of rentals is managed via mouth-to-ear communication or personal relations. However, the fact that I would have TripAdvisor guarantee the rental gave me some security.

On arrival, Graham and Elaine helped us get acquainted with the apartment and everything around it. It was very nice having some refreshments ready, as I had been driving for 6 hours!

The apartment has everything you need for a comfortable stay: I didn't find any glitches in the air conditioning (which you probably won't need but we did, as our stay was during one of the worse heatwaves in recent years) or the Wifi. It was perfectly clean, and there were some books and DVDs in case you needed some entertainment! The only thing not fully positive I can say is that for stays longer than one week, probably some additional closet space is needed.

I guess than when it is not too hot it must be really nice having breakfast in the patio / terrace. We couldn't enjoy it this time, but would have really enjoyed it.

The area is incredibly nice. I think the only one that has grown older in the 25 last years is me! I recommned the La Cubana kiosk: turn left at the beach, go down to the end of the road and then go through until the second kiosk. You will recognise it easily because of its colourful decoration! Around 15 minutes' walk from the apartment.

For some reason I don't understand, the Fuengirola Town Council has decided they would do works at the Paseo Marítimo during all the summer. This spoiled a little bit our impression of the surroindings, however I really recommend long walks to Fuengirola - around one hour. If not, the train is at hand and cheap.

All in all, very good stay. Looking forward to having the chance of enjoying the apartment again next year!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
21 Aug 2015
Dear Carlos,

Thank you for your nice review.I hope it doesn't take 25 years before you come back :)
The promonade will look nice when it is finished.

Kind regards,

Victoria
al b
“Stylish apartments beautifully laid out”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Stylish apartments beautifully laid out with every appliance needed. Quiet with some great views of the sea. Access to the train station a real plus.
Would definitely recommend.
In regards to "the road up to the apartment" A couple of Golf Buggies wouldn't go amiss to ferry people up and down.
Maybe they could be manned on a casual basis by the maintenance staff during the day?
A typically American type solution granted but would benefit all who access this complex.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
24 Jul 2015
Thanks for your lovely review, this will help us to improve our service. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed to stay at my apartment. At the apartment I have made an book with much important information such as where to go, what to see, where/ how to shopping, which bus, train...!

The hill is 100 meters but can be hard for elderly and people with restricted mobility as I have mentioned in my advert. Because of the hill I have a great sea view even though my apartment is on the ground floor. This is Spain geography I can't make it different :)
I hope to welcome you and your family anytime in the future if you wish to book again!
Kind regards
Victoria
Linda R
Uk
“We really enjoyed our stay at Victoria's apartment every thing we needed .”
Reviewed 18 November 2014 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Cannot praise Elaine and Graham enough they were so helpful and friendly . We found everything we needed for a great holiday , transport links were brilliant and so reasonably priced train station and bus stop only a short walk away as is the beach . We never met Victoria but she was always contactable , we found her very trustworthy and true to her word . There is a steep hill up to the apartment but this is mentioned before booking it is the same for all the accommodation in the area , we turned the climb into a game myself always loosing .We are returning again this year as it has everything we need for a great holiday .Thanks again Elaine Graham and Victoria .

Travelling group: Extended Family
tanya1864...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“misleading information”
Reviewed 25 September 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

car necessary unless your a mountain goat apt clean that's about all hope you like dogs as tthere are dogs both sides of the garden plastic fence.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
3 Oct 2014
Thank you for the review.
Before you booked, I did inform you about the road: "But since your are pensionists, the road up to our apartment ( approx100 meters) can be hard for people with restricted mobility." This is also written in the description of the apartment. Car is not necessary for a 100 meters hill. There is only one dog left now, our neighboros on the left side got rid of their dog due to complaints of barking. The dog which is left is very quiet. Dogs are popular in Spain. In a building block one has to adapt to neighboros, luckily ours are very nice people who also have helped me a lot.

Regards,
Victoria.
Didzis74
Jekabpils, Latvia
“Very nice place to stay”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Very nice place to stay in your holliday.Car is no necessary,sea is 5 minutes walk.2 minutes walk is train station.All furniture in apartment is new.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing