All reviews plenty of sunbeds victoria lounge smaller restaurant cabaret show animation team sea view across the road best meal of the day family room on an all inclusive basis pool area main restaurant all inclusive hotel bus stop evening entertainment until midnight plenty of choice
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Just back from Globales Gardenia on a half board basis. Good points is the house keeping is first class,plenty of sun beds with parasols on grass area so you don"t have to rush down to reserve them,Hotel is in a good position with bus stop outside hotel on each side of road to go to Torrimelinos or Fuengarola.. The room was spotless with a good view.Bad points were the Air Conditioning was not cool enough as when the sun came round to the room we were staying in the heat beating through the window with the curtains closed was to much for the so said Air con, we slept on top of bed every night and not under the sheets after the air con was set by the handyman as i couldn"t work it out.We were half board and a note on Coffee Machine said for All Inc only ,,,come on ,,,,miserly . You can buy drinks tickets at 2 50 eur each which will get you a diet coke or a wine at night.If you go Al Inc upgrade at reception as you will get it cheaper than through tour operators as we were asked when we arrived. I am glad we went H B as the range of food wasn"t that great. We went over the road a few times to the beach where you can get a bed and lounger for 5 eur each for the day. Been to better been to worse 5/10 could do better.

Stayed: August 2018
3  Thank martin r
dirgardenia, Director General at Globales Gardenia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Hello, Martin.
Many thanks for your comments; that's what we need.
We take good note to improve and for that reason, I inform you thet we have decided to renovate de buffet service and settle a show cooking and a wok insite.
We appreciate your comments and we hope to see you again.
Best regards.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Well I will be honest and say I was worried seeing the reviews but I really needn’t be. When we arrived we was given all the information about what time dinner is, where to go and how to get to our room. Once in the room on the 6th floor the view of the beach was stunning. The room itself was spotless and ample room for me and my daughter.
We was all inclusive and the drinks options were brilliant, even having cocktails as part of the package too. I didn’t have any issues with the bar staff at all and all of them were friendly.
Food- it’s a 3 star hotel but there was plenty of food available every night, 2 meats dishes, a fish dish, a paella and a pasta bar, and salad bar every night. My daughter is 15 so would eat all options whereas I can see why some children wouldn’t eat the options. The food was hot. However my advise would be look and decide what you want because by the time you’ve walked around the food area twice (I couldn’t decide!) my food was cold! My own fault but lesson learnt!
The gardens and swimming pool areas were clean, and the gardens are so well kept.
I would stay here again! Without fail!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Lobs83

Many thanks for your words that we appreciate very much.
All the Staff would give a big hug because means a lot.
It is easy to find comments, goods or bads, but almost impossible to find honest people defending us from others.
We are not perfect, nor the best, but I see every day my Staff fighting for giving their best to our client.
We all hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Arrived late morning, after a 6am flight, room was not ready. Told to come back after 2pm. Room was was fairly big, with 3 single beds. Very clean and lots of toiletries. We requested a fridge when booking the holiday, which we didn’t get as the hotel do not do fridges. One of the party is diabetic and the insulin was kept in their fridge on reception. Not ideal but we had no choice but to use it.Pool area was fairly large, plenty of beds, the usual early morning people grabbing their sun loungers. Plenty of pool entertainment. Few disgruntled visitors complained about the children not being allowed lilo’s In the pool. The gardens surrounding the hotel were lovely, and the walk down to the beach was also really lovely. Entertainment team were brilliant, from pool entertainment to cabarets at night. Only down fall for us was the food. Always cold, no children’s variety, our child lived on chips for lunch and dinner and croissants for breakfast. Plenty of food but they need to find a way to keep it hot. Will definitely go back but please improve on the food

Room Tip: Sea view has to be the best.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Pat M
Hoteles-Globales, Globales Quality Manager at Globales Gardenia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Pat,
Many thanks for your review.
We are happy to see that you enjoyed your staying with us and that we met your expectations, although we are sorry to see that you did not liked our food offer.
We will improve our meal services for the next year, with a new buffet service, show cooking and wok, so hope we can receive you again at our hotel and you can check the improvements.
Best regards,

Diana,
Globales Quality Manager.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

we just came back from a week stay at the hotel as a couple,we were very happy with the room,clean and a beautiful view to the sea.every day cleaning service,food ok for a 3 star hotel.Check in/out very easy and fast.the location of the hotel is perfect.beach across the street,with restaurants and supermarket and bus station in front of the hotel and train station 10 min walking.all very cheap .Just ask at the reception for guidance. Definitely go back.

Room Tip: beautiful view from the room and the restaurant terrace
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank vick282016
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived to the hotel with 3 expensive aftershaves and had put them in my suitcase under my bed then on the last when I opened my suitcase my aftershaves had gone , we had looked everywhere but no where to be seen so either the maids took them then we got home we phoned and they said they are very strict hotel other than that the staff were lovely the entertainment was lovely and the hotel was nice in general i think I will be coming again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Antony M

Dear Antony,

Many thanks for your kind review.
We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your staying with us in spite of the aftershave incident.
We are sorry about this, but as my partners told you, our staff did not took them and we have a really strict hotel in regarding to this sort of issues.
Thank you for mentioning all the positive things you found at our hotel, and hope we can receive you soon back at Globales.
Best regards,