“Best Pork Chop”

Hoppin John's Bistro
Ranked #116 of 370 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$6 - US$50
Description: Welcome to Hoppin John's, Fayetteville's newest American-style bistro located in North Fayetteville, Arkansas. Opening in September of 2017, they offer some of the finest in steaks and beef in NW Arkansas, as well as a full drink menu of delicious cocktails, beer, and other beverages. Come listen to some tunes on the patio Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays!
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Great for a date or with friends. The porkchop was probably the best I have ever had. Everything was great and the service was friendly. A true hidden gem in Fayetteville

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

We saw some pictures of this place and decided to check it out. When we arrived we were seated right away. Noticed the bloody Mary bar and dove in. They have everything you could want.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

The zucchini chips are fried perfectly and come with a great dipping sauce. The black and blue steak burger is seasoned to perfection. The blue cheese has the kick you're looking for, strong and pungent. Great prices on beer and wine. 25% off all apps when we were there Wednesday evening.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

Loves the place. Nice and clean. Spacious and welcoming.

Hoagies and Burgers were great.

Beer on tap is ICE cold.

Great place. Great staff.

Don’t miss it if you in Fayetteville

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

My friends had been telling me about the wedge salad and I kept getting sidetracked by the specials. Well now that I’ve had the wedge salad I’m not sure I’ll ever have anything else. It was incredible!
This visit my friends are happy with the generous spinach salad (but mixed reviews on adding chicken.) And one person had a wonderful pork chop with a side of mixed veggies.
As always the staff is attentive and wants to be sure we are enjoying our experience.

Date of visit: April 2019