“unforgettable trip!”
Review of Hill of Slane

Hill of Slane
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Slane
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Last sunday I had a tour on the hill of slane that I will remember for a long time.
Normally I wanted to go for a look at saturday and return for the tour at sunday, but I'm very happy that the lady from de tourist office suggested only to go once for a compleet view. I was the only person at this moment so I had a very personal tour from Marc, in Dutch :D! Normally it takes 40 minutes but I got a tour of almost 2 hours with a very passionated guide because I don't got enough!

1  Thank Karlien G
"tara"
"site"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited here after Newgrange. Only a short walk up a hill from the parking lot. Our family loves these type of sites with history and ruins that you can explore on your own. Beautiful views of the Boyne valley all around. Well worth an hour of your time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful views especially on the sunny day, a short walk from the car park to the Abbey. It is also a great place to sit and think. Worth to visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After visiting new grange we stopped here . The view is amazing you can see new grange on the hill. The cemetery and old abbey is spiritual and a great place to sit and rest. There is parking available . The small hike up is easy and worth the view