Free cancellation until 27/07
US$127
US$150
US$130
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$127
The 44(Swords)
US$134
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel(Swords)(Great Value!)
US$107
PremierInn.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$186
US$134
  • Restaurant
Emmaus Retreat Centre(Swords)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$129
US$119
All reviewsdublin airportnext morningtea and coffeetaxi ridean early flightnight porterroom was spaciousnice staywhat it says on the tinirish breakfastlast nightan overnight stayannexreceptiontaxisgpseuro
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Expensive, clean beds, but quite dirty “leave your shoes on” carpets, tile grout stains and marks on the walls throughout the room. Out door lock fell apart and needed a late night repair before we could sleep comfortably. Not great value for the price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Mariella C, Manager at Dublin Airport Manor by theKeyCollection, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Mrs Ricketts I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy all aspects of your stay with us! All comments have already been passed onto the Management team and are currently being fixed

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I was supposed to stay at this hotel 2 times as booked by my company for a business trip. I have been there only once though.
The rate for the first night was 180€, too high considering the facility.
The bed was uncomfortable and I woke up with back pains.
Also there is no transport means offered by the hotel but only taxi to reach the close airport of Dublin.
I had to cancel my stay for the second night (130€) 1 week later because of serious family matters and the hotel did not allow for the free cancellation even if I got in touch with them 4 days in advance and only 8 hours later than prescribed in their policy.
This treatment is so unfortunate considering the emergency situation I had to deal with. I will make sure not to book in this hotel and the hotel's chain anymore.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Daniele A
Mariella C, Manager at Dublin Airport Manor by theKeyCollection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Daniele,

I am really sorry to hear that you did not enjoy all aspects of your stay with us!
We do not have a shuttle bus available and we do not have this listed as a facility available in the hotel, alternatively we can always book a taxi from the hotel to the airport at a flat rate of 12.00 Euro.
We do have certain policies and procedures in place that we must follow regarding cancellations and bookings in general and unfortunately we cannot make exceptions as these procedures are put into place to be adhered to.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I didn't really like my night here for a variety of reasons.

The interior hallway is loud and there seems to be no security nor caring of loud drunk guests at night.

The pipes make gurgling noises at random times, loud enough to disrupt any sleep you may get.

The tv has very few channels and no foreign channels whatsoever.

The shower has very little pressure at all and can't decide if it wants to be hot or cold water.

The room needed vacuuming.

The exterior of the building and parking lot were dirty and needed some cleaning up and please try and at least appear that you did some groundskeeping and or landscaping.

The breakfast is very below average for the price.

The door to your room does NOT automatically lock behind you and you need to make sure that you have locked it every time you leave the room.

People smoke outside the front rooms and engaged in social hour chit chat and loudly and I needed to get asleep for an early flight.

I'd go elsewhere.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank KweqSmanit
Mariella C, Manager at Dublin Airport Manor by theKeyCollection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback! I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy all aspects of your stay with us! We do have plans into place to update and renovate the exterior and interior of the hotel. Your feedback has been taken into consideration by the Management

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Pros: easy check in, excellent front desk service setting up early taxi to the airport.
Great pizza delivery.
Rooms were fine for a night

Cons: shower\tub combo just average, little high off the floor.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I got to the hotel late and Judy at the front desk helped me carry my bags up to the room and was very welcoming.
The road in is in a very bad state with potholes, but they are looking to fix that shortly. It was clean and I was at the airport in less than 10 minutes in prime traffic time. I will definitley stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback! Judy is a valuable member of the team! We do have plans to fix the road and hopefully next time you stay with us that would be done