“Nice facility”

Add it.
The Hart Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Clean and well run community facility with fitness classes for all levels, pickle ball, basketball court, free weights and weight room, treadmills, bikes, indoor track, etc.
No doubt you can get a well-rounded workout while visiting! Staff was friendly and helpful. Children must be at least 14 (we were told) to use facilities upstairs so please keep that in mind when planning your visit or call facility for additional information.

Date of experience: March 2017
"massage"
in 4 reviews
"hike"

Reviewed 9 July 2016

After a hike on one of the many trails.round of golf, pickle ball game,or just to get the kinks out of your back after driving to the Bay the Hart center is the place to go for a sauna,hot tub or massage.
If your routine requires a machine,treadmill,weight machine, or free weights the Hart center has a complete work out facility available. A personal trainer is also on staff.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Even though Fairfield Bay is a smaller resort town, they have a top-notch gym for the area that caters to everyones wants. A weight lifting area with machines and free weights, a walking track, an aerobic room with dance fitness and yoga classes, a basketball goal and pickelball court (GREAT FUN), and an indoor pool with a hottub and dry sauna. Senior fitness classes (Silver Sneakers and Silver Fit) and are available. Clean locker rooms on site and massages are available with an appointment.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

This fitness center is part of the Wyndham resort. It was a little small but we were able to have a good time. Had the pool to ourself. The are strict on kids under 14. Can't wait to try pickle ball tomorrow.

Date of experience: April 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

The facility is nice and clean. The staff was amazing. Be sure to check and see what time the basketball court is available.

I took my son here (he's 14) to swim when it was raining. As soon as we walked into the pool area, an elderly gentleman was staring my child down from across the pool. He didn't like how my son had a t shirt on. We were given permission for him to wear it. He swam across the pool and got in my child's face about it. I had to say "excuse me" 3 times before he acknowledged I was there. I told him we had permission and asked him to leave us alone. He got out of the pool and went to the front. When the front office staff came back, he had even gotten one of his old man friends to pipe in on the situation. It eventually got so bad we left.

Now, the front office staff was amazing and I even received a call from the facilities manager about the situation.

I appreciate their kindness and support in this situation. I am writing this so you can be aware of the old Hungarian man in the speedo.

Date of experience: March 2016