“Extensive Daily Menu and Specials”

Little Red at Indian Hills
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Bar, Fusion
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Stop by at Indian Hills and get away from it all! Whether you enjoy a fun casual meal at Little Red Bistro Bar or the fine Italian and European specialties of our beautiful Sunset Room, we have it all: Relaxing patio dining overlooking the beautiful Indian Hills Golf Course, stunning Ozark Mountain sunsets in our elegant dining room and of course great food! The team at Indian Hills is here to welcome you and we can’t wait to show you what we’ve got cooking! Full bar, three dining areas, beautiful patio seating. Situated overlooking the beautiful Indian Hills Golf Course.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We read the other reviews on TripAdvisor before deciding to have dinner there tonight. Biggest factor was selection and atmosphere.
There was one other party in the restaurant so we figured we would have great service. On this we were not disappointed, our server answered questions about the menu and was prompt to bring a basket of bread and butter.
My disappointment came in the form of greasy lamb chops that were supposed to be grilled (but tasted fried). Other than that, the veggies were delicious and the potatoes out of this world!

2  Thank I5385RGmaryp

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Three of us ordered one meal for me and two desserts (one each for my wife and granddaughter) and some how managed to get a bill for $45 which we never did understand because we couldn't get an itemized receipt. My wife was placing her drink order and the waitress just walked away mid sentence and brought her a water instead. My meal that was charged on the bill was a large but the waitress brought me the small. We were never offered drink refills. I'm not sure but I think they charged us for the water but then again she wouldn't bring me an itemized receipt. All this and none of us thought our food was worth the price or the hassle of eating here.

3  Thank David R
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It's like $$$. It has been quiet the few times we've eaten there. Small salad bar. Two dining areas.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited the Sunset Room at Little Red for our anniversary trip to Fairfield Bay. The dining room is lovely with a nice view. Staff was so friendly and the food was reasonably priced to be such high quality. We enjoyed the delicious food so much on Wednesday night that we returned on Friday night for their prime rib which we also thoroughly enjoyed. The chef even came out to ask us how we liked it. We highly recommend the Sunset Room when you are in the Greer's Ferry Lake area.

2  Thank Leah12_12
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Ate dinner in the sunset room. Nice room good view and the food was excellent. We had a goat cheese risotto with veal medallions and the other entree was rack of lamb both entrees were delicious and cooked to perfection. We had a homemade dessert of a butter pecan ice cream pie that was to die for. We have eaten at many expensive restaurants throughout the country and we both agree that little red and their great chef ranks up there with some of the best. Our only disappointment is we had dinner on the night we were leaving had we known how great this place was we would have had more than one dinner there. By the way the service was also excellent friendly knowledgeable and just a good feel. If you're in or around Fairfield Bay Arkansas don't miss this place!

3  Thank Kminver