“The perfect peaceful time of rest and relaxation!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jennw113
Branson, Missouri
“The perfect peaceful time of rest and relaxation!”
Reviewed 22 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I was looking for a quiet place that I could relax. Wild Plum Cabins exceeded my expectations! I was able to conveniently pay for my stay online in advance, and I was given excellent directions to find my cabin. When I arrived my cabin was ready for me with my keys waiting inside. The cabin was spotless and even bigger than it looked online! I stayed in one of the small cabins and it was fully equipped with anything I might need, including a citronella candle on the back porch. The king sized bed was very comfortable and the jacuzzi tub was AMAZING!!! I enjoyed my time at the pool, having it all to myself each day. I spent hours reading on the covered porch, enjoying the nice breeze and seeing the occasional deer come up. Even though the property is secluded and private, it is very close to the main shopping and activities in Eureka Springs. It was the perfect peaceful time of rest and relaxation! I am looking forward to returning soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Cozy Cabin
Liked least: Nothing - Everything was great!
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;