“Great spot for lunch”

Ranked #10 of 143 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

One of the locals referred us in here. The food was good and service was quick. There is a long staircase going town and it's underground, so if you're not good on stairs, I would skip it. Good experience overall.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 758)

98 - 102 of 1 758 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Took friends from out of town and when I showed them the entry they were a put off the same way I was the first time but the food and service are second to none

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

You see the cheesecake when you walk in, save room or eat it first!! You can’t go wrong with the cheesecake and coffee!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I’m a regular here, and the special coffee drinks, creative breakfast entrees, filling luncheon choices and yummy desserts are unsurpassed. An all-day refillable coffee for a great price. Everything’s fresh; the servers are friendly, attentive and helpful; the “underground Eureka” ambience is outstanding. Plenty of veggie options for folks like me who are trying to eat healthier. Yeah, I have a souvenir t-shirt and mug from Mud Street to tide me over and get me through latte withdrawal when they’re closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays!

1  Thank Keith B
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I see the intimidation of new patrons as the walk down the step stairs to this underground gastro delight! But the warmth of the staff, the quirkiness of the space, and the taste and quantity of the food are not to be missed.

1  Thank Robert G