“Great spot for lunch”

Mud Street Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

One of the locals referred us in here. The food was good and service was quick. There is a long staircase going town and it's underground, so if you're not good on stairs, I would skip it. Good experience overall.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 671)

11 - 15 of 1 671 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Took friends from out of town and when I showed them the entry they were a put off the same way I was the first time but the food and service are second to none

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

You see the cheesecake when you walk in, save room or eat it first!! You can’t go wrong with the cheesecake and coffee!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’m a regular here, and the special coffee drinks, creative breakfast entrees, filling luncheon choices and yummy desserts are unsurpassed. An all-day refillable coffee for a great price. Everything’s fresh; the servers are friendly, attentive and helpful; the “underground Eureka” ambience is outstanding. Plenty of veggie options for folks like me who are trying to eat healthier. Yeah, I have a souvenir t-shirt and mug from Mud Street to tide me over and get me through latte withdrawal when they’re closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays!

1  Thank Keith B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I see the intimidation of new patrons as the walk down the step stairs to this underground gastro delight! But the warmth of the staff, the quirkiness of the space, and the taste and quantity of the food are not to be missed.

1  Thank Robert G