US$248
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$79
5 Ojo Inn Bed and Breakfast(Eureka Springs)
US$179
US$175
The Woods Cabins(Eureka Springs)
US$193
Red Bud Manor(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$113
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$179
US$166
Orbitz.com
Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$126
US$229
Tall Pines Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$86
Official Site
All reviewsfamily suiteheated poolclean roomsnice ownerstrolley stopcontinental breakfastgreat place to staywithin walking distancegreat poolstay there againhome away from homegreat hostsyogurtmotorcycle tripin townfire pitking room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE this motel. We stayed for 5 nights. Ideal location,with so many things with in walking distance. The rooms are large and VERY VERY clean. First hotel that I have been to that wash ALL the bedding including the comforter and pillow shams! (Yes I said comforter not those heavy stiff covers) I watched them strip down a room and they wash EVERYTHING! The rooms have been updated and great color schemes. I’m a big coffee drinker and they provided REAL cups and glasses. They even thought of your electronics, they have put a charging strip on the bottom of the night stand, (no more looking around the room to find a plugin) free internet never lost signal worked great. the owners are very friendly and great sense of humor. They have great tips and recommendations on the area. We were traveling on motorcycles and nice to be able to park right out front of room on flat surface and easy to get out with traffic as so many of the hotels are at the bottom of a hill. We look forward to staying her again!!!

Room Tip: Call and they will give you a room number great if traveling with others and want rooms together
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ladal1965
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The owners were very friendly and helpful, they always had a smile. The room was nice and clean. The bed was a tad firm for me, but everybody has their own opinion on that. The location was wonderful, we walked to several places to eat and shop. We will definitely stay here in the future!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed at a lot of hotels on the highway and this is among the best for the price! Will definitely stay here again. Comfortable beds, and the room was so clean! Minimal breakfast but I prefer to eat in town at one of the great breakfast spots.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my 3rd stay at the Trails Inn and it won't be my last. As others have mentioned, the hotel is very clean, well kept and close to all amenities, especially dining. But what I must highlight again is the friendliness and warmth of the hosts, Arianne and Silvio. They are originally from Switzerland and decided they would like to own and run a small hotel in the USA. After traveling through many places, they found this little bit of heaven. My yearly driving trip always includes my birthday in June. As luck would have it, the owners also have birthdays in June, as well as their wedding anniversary. So we picked an evening. I brought the steaks and they brought everything else. We laughed and had fun for hours until it was bedtime. I have mentioned before that Arianne and Silvio treat guests like family. That was especially true this year. I want to thank them again for the best birthday party ever. Eureka Springs is a beautiful historic town and the area is gorgeous. As it is with many guests, driving by car or motorcycle in the Ozark Mountains is bliss. So many fabulous driving roads! You owe it to yourself to check it out.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quiet, overlooking the woods and a beautiful swimming pool.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome family suite...kids loved it! Very nic, clean room. Heated pool, great value.

Owners were friendly, helpful and very informative.

Great location close to shopping, restaurants and attractions.

We will be back.