“Best meal ever!”
Review of Eat At Sandy's

Eat At Sandy's
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Bulli
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

The food at this restaurant is superbly delicious. We were blown away with the flavors and quantity. The shared plates makes it a lovely sociable experience too.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I think this restaurant must have changed hands. I noted in passing it was closed for a while. Upon some local advice we decided to try it again. So glad we did. Somewhat a different experience, the meal is served up as a share for 2 people. We tried the lamb! A huge piece of lamb shoulder was served up with delicious sides of your choice accompaniment. The lamb blew me away with its size tenderness & flavour.
Highly recommended, but book early if you want a seat!!! Even busy mid week

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I went here recently with my husband for a date night and was pleasantly surprised by the amazing food!
Looking at the menu it isn’t clear how it all fits together however once our order arrived we were blown away! Everything was wood fired and delicious, we will definitely be going back again!!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This is a little gem for the northern suburbs. Don’t be fooled by the decor, the food is wholesome and tasty! They have so many vegetarian/vegan options and they do take away!

I’m so pleased to have found this place and will definitely be back for more

2  Thank Jesslah6
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Great place for dinner. Staff friendly and attentive. Prices and portions fine. Recommend lamb, carrot side, beetroot side. Will go back.

1  Thank Max S