“We love Cummer Cottage!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cummer Cottage

Beautiful Rural Cottage in scenic setting
Traditional stove heating in addition to central heating Double bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beautiful Rural Cottage in scenic setting
Traditional stove heating in addition to central heating
Double bedroom
Day Room within dinning area
Refurbished shower room
Beautiful scenic views
Remains of Urlaur Church and Lake
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
21st_Cent...
Poole, United Kingdom
“We love Cummer Cottage!”
Reviewed 5 November 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We are a family, not only familiar with the area, but returning patrons for a second visit. It truly is a home from home. The locality is central and excellent for travelling all around the west of Ireland. It's also perfect for chilling out should you wish to have a few days just soaking up the countryside and lovely atmosphere of this idilic place.
There is always something to do, driving out or enjoying the local area, walking the lanes or cosying up in front of the fire with a book or film. It is also great value and we will be back. The owners have been so welcoming and great company.
Thank you Cummer Cottage, we just love you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the fire
Liked least: there was nothing i didn't like about this property
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Dean C
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Wow what a wonderful experience. Felt welcome when met by the owners, nothing was a problem for them. I was impressed with the cleaneses . Irish culture at its best.

frankhill...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Little gem”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Great cottage in a secluded area away from it all if you want peace and quiet
This is it. Wonderful owners who live close by. My family all loved it

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
hblack9
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Looking forward to our next stay.”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

I was looking for a quiet place with central location and the feel of real Ireland. I could not have asked for more.
I have stayed in several places in the area and this was by far the best, not only for location, but exactly as described, great value and an ambience about it that is so reminiscent of old Ireland I remember from my childhood.
Upon our arrival I discover the fridge loaded with enough food to get my ever growing and permanently hungry children satisfied for the evening and breakfast too! The owners are close enough to be on hand but never intrusive and just simply lovely people.
Cummer cottage proved highly competitive to other properties I've visited where linen and fuel was extra and you bought your own turf. It is clean, tidy and easy to maintain and not trying to be anything other than and old stone cottage on a country lane in the west of Ireland.
I have to say I just love this place, I don't have to words to express just how happy my family and I were in the too short time we spent here.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$94
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing