“Great burger!”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by on a whim.we were looking for a place near our hotel for a burger and beer. We were not disappointed. Good draft selection of local beers. The special burger was a bacon cheddar burger. It was excellent. Fries were very good. Friendly wait staff.

Erin C, Manager at Bentonville Butcher & Pint, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you enjoyed your time with us! Did you know all of our burgers are house ground from our Butcher? (That's why they are so dang delicious!) We look forward to serving you again soon! Cheers!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

great menu and beer selection. try the cheese curds. the burgers are very good. If you are looking for a place to watch a game and kick back to relax. try it here you will like it

Erin C, Manager at Bentonville Butcher & Pint, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you enjoyed our menu (those Cheese Curds are SO good!) and beer selection! We look forward to serving you again soon! Cheers!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I met my family here for lunch with the kids. The atmosphere was nicely balanced. I felt comfortable with my kids here but I would also come here with friends to have some beers and watch a game on one of the many televisions. The place was nicely decorated and divided into a bar and dining area with the back serving as the butcher shop. I had the Louisiana Turf and Surf sandwich which was fried oysters, bacon, lettuce and tomato on toasted bread with a great sauce. It was incredible. I sampled some of the kids stuff after they were done and I have to say that I was impressed with their chicken nuggets. They aren’t your typical breaded crap. They are whole meat and were perfectly seasoned. I hadn’t ever heard of this place but I was pleasantly surprised and would come back here the next time we are up in Bentonville. Great place.

Erin C, Manager at Bentonville Butcher & Pint, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We pride ourselves on fresh, delicious food and a fun atmosphere and are glad we delivered on both accounts. We are happy you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you and your family again soon! Cheers!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Serving a good number of different beers from the tab. The menu offers a wide range of different dishes - mainly with meat. I liked the excellent service. There are about 10 TV-screens where they show different kind of sports.

Erin C, Manager at Bentonville Butcher & Pint, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves on fresh, delicious meat and friendly service and are happy we delivered on all accounts. We are happy you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing you again soon! Cheers!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Being from Wisconsin and driving over Lake Mendota later in the day on the way home from the airport, I had to try The Fruit of Lake Mendota. Oh my, these were the best cheese curds I’ve ever had outside the state of Wisconsin. So excellent in all their “melty” cheesiness that they must have been made by someone from Wisconsin. A definite Ttreat !

Erin C, Manager at Bentonville Butcher & Pint, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you so much for your review! Our cheese curds are one of our most popular appetizer items here at the Pint! We are happy we could represent Wisconsin so perfectly! We hope to see you again soon! Cheers!