“Good pizza”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had their thin crust Margarita pizza. It was very good. Also a nice selection of draught beers. Nice outside seating area. Friendly service.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

A group of 5 had two orders of wings, one teriyaki, one dry. Wings were awesome. Then we got a large original crust Grubs choice, delicious. Also, had a cheeseburger pizza that was so good. All in all a very good stop!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Eat regularly when I am in Bentonville while I am visiting the Walmart home office. Decided to try here for lunch. Went with a group of 8. Service was slow, but the food was great as usual. Had the pizza quesadilla, while everyone else enjoyed the lunch special of a personal pizza, salad, and a drink. Would highly suggest visiting if you are looking for great food.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Had a night to myself so I thought I would try Gusanos. I was greeted at the door as soon as I walked in! So that was a great start to the evening! I sat at the bar and was tended to by Claire. She was prompt and polite. She provided great conversation and service. I was far from disappointed in my visit. I ordered the gluten free - ranch based pizza per her recommendation ——FABULOUS! Wow! What and excellent choice! I will be back many times in the future. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Visiting the area on a weekend trip and we were looking for some good local pizza. A family member suggested Gustano’s. Service was good. Kids had cheese pizza and we had a Deluxe Chicago style and a BBQ chicken pizza. The BBQ could have used more BBQ sauce but it was still good. The Deluxe was good...all the goodness of Chicago style pizza but it still had a nice crispy crust!