“Fairly fast and order was correct”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #75 of 196 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Got a meal for the family and was actually surprised that they got it all right. Was a pretty good sized order and it was quick and hot. Drive thru pretty speedy.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

tyler is proud of me and my fast fooood greasy taco I love, (I love) food liiike this can only come from AbOvE

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Nice Customer service, Staff is too Quick in making Customers food, very Nice Quesadilla, Thank you.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Some days they have off days here and the food will suffer along with the lobby. Not bad for a Taco Bell

Reviewed 29 May 2017

A trainee took my order with the help of a another crew member. They were friendly, fast, and most importantly got my order correct. Wish the Taco Bells in my area were this good.