“Good breakfast”
Review of Pressroom

Pressroom
Reserve with OpenTable
Pressroom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 196 Restaurants in Bentonville
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by my niece for breakfast so we tried it. Good food and great coffee. A little pricy for breakfast but worth it. It was a nice morning so we sat outside. Service was good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was delicious, and good quality. The downside was the limited menu, subpar service, and it was a little pricey.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very unusual servers....
Menu is okay
The venue is extremely loud and seats are in need of recushioning.
I just feel there are other choices that are better.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My husband spotted the Pressroom on our first walk around the town square. We popped inside to browse the menu and decided to return for breakfast. Before then I had spoken to 2 locals who said the restaurant is not what it used to be. Apparently the former chef was fantastic and since a changeover in the kitchen the quality has declined. Despite the forewarning we went for breakfast this morning. My husband ordered an iced coffee which arrived promptly and tasted fine. Shortly thereafter his smoothie arrived which was of the same quality as an amateurs first try. Hard to swallow that it was $9. A fair while after his smoothie arrived I finally got my Americano and couldn't drink it. I thought it was hard to go wrong with espresso and hot water but this cafe tasted burnt and was extremely bitter. We waited and waited and then our breakfast arrived. My soft boiled egg was once cold and had an odd taste. I couldn't eat it. The avocado toast also tasted funny. By this point I was so turned off and just wanted to leave. My husband ordered steak and egg tacos of a quality we could have easily surpassed at home. Such a disappointing experience. Every other restaurant we have dined at in bentonville has been great. I would suggest the chef and cooks of the pressroom try what they are serving clients. For a great breakfast try Crepes Paulette!

1  Thank JennieeB
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We had the ancient grains salad and it was the one of the most delicious and absolutely the most satisfying salad I have ever eaten!