“My favorite Yuma restaurant! ”
Review of River City Grill

River City Grill
Ranked #2 of 273 Restaurants in Yuma
Price range: US$11 - US$35
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: RIVER CITY GRILL In our 17th Year of Celebrating Fine Food & Service Welcome to River City Grill. We offer a unique menu based on the regional cuisines of the Mediterranean, Pacific Rim, India and the Caribbean; with an emphasis on fresh fruit and vegetable sauces, whole grains and exotic spices - foods that are naturally low in fat and rich in flavor. We serve wild river salmon, halibut & true cod from Alaska, naturally raised beef, Kobe burgers, as well as house made bread and desserts. We take great pride in our talented staff and hope your experience with us is a happy one.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

River City Grill always does a twist on classic favorites. It's one of my favorite restaurants in Yuma. I recommend the chicken Dijon which comes with a cilantro pesto pasta, and the tomato bell pepper bisque. With every meal you get a choice of soup or salad. You can never go wrong with the bisque or the Greek salad!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was there several times this winter . Usually pretty good. One time we were served outside. We emjoyed sitting outside but flys were pretty intense. Moved inside.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate lunch here. We had the "wrap" which is listed as the owner's favorite -- it's now my favorites too. Fortunately, my wife and I shared this item because it would have been way too much food for me, and I am a healthy eater. The waiter does an amazing job of taking care of all the tables. It was a very pleasant dining experience and quite reasonable.

I will admit that when we pulled up that I was a little unimpressed with the building. I then remembered the old saw that, "you shouldn't judge a book by its cover".

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped by on a Monday afternoon for lunch. Don't be put off by the outside. The food is excellent! There were four of us and we were looking for good food and a really comfortable place to eat and talk. WE FOUND IT. I had a great cup of soup, roasted tomato and green pepper, followed by a nice spinach salad and finished up with a mustard crusted salmon. All were very good. Others at the table had spinach fettuccine, some with shrimp and some without, all of the others stated their food was excellent. There were two menus, one short one for lunch and a much larger one for greater selection. This is NOT a fast food restaurant, do not expect to get in and out too quickly. We sat outside in the shade and talked for quite awhile so time was not important to us. If you are going down I 8 in Yuma at lunch time get off and try this spot. It is easy to find.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was looking at all the forums for info on Yuma. There was not a ton of info. I searched for reviews for places to eat and the choices were all corporate restaurants. River City grill never came up in my search, which is crazy because because they've been In business 18 years. We started talking to people in our RV park and they suggested River City grill. I have to say what a great surprise. The atmosphere was fabulous. There was Indoor and outdoor seating with heat lamps (if needed). The weather was delightful but we enjoyed having them. The food was outstanding. We had 3 appetizers, mussels in a curry broth, hummus with veggies and pita, and vietnamese spring rolls with peanut and spicy sauce. Everything was fresh and delicious.
Sadly we found it or last night (we were here 2 weeks). We will definitely be back, and we look forward to it. Brittany our waitress was friendly and attentive. Absolutely awesome! Can't wait to come back. A most visit of you're in Yuma.

1  Thank 66curlyq