“Great lunch!”

Old Smokey's Restaurant
Description: Open every day for breakfast and lunch 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
Description: Open every day for breakfast and lunch 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
Reviewed 28 June 2018

You order at the counter and the meal is delivered. Very cozy atmosphere. Seems filled with family/friends behind the counter. Very friendly. Portions generous and pricing very reasonable. The grilled chicken salad was delicious and cooked to order. Impressive.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Yesterday we went to breakfast there and they were short handed only one person to serve. However she was a real pro and handled the pressure gracefully. The food was good and the smallness of the place gave it an old time feel. If your in Williams you should go to Old Smokies.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We came for breakfast before heading out on the highway. I had the classic breakfast, my son had the Roughneck, I think it was called. 3 eggs and a giant meat-infused pancake. We sat outside and it was nice to look around at the various storefronts while we ate. The service was really great. My coffee cup was kept full the entire time!

I would go back if in the area again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We decided to choose a breakfast place using TripAdvicer’s recommendations. Place had high ratings but we didn’t find food to meet our expectations. I had a pancake, a sweet one. It was okay but nothing very special. My friend had bacon with eggs and toast. Eggs were fine, but only two slices of bacon..could have been a bit more. Place seemed to be quite popular because while we were sitting and eating all the free places were taken and people were actually waiting!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped into Old Smokey’s while driving through Williams after visiting the Grand Canyon, what a great choice! Service was prompt and food was delicious. This is the perfect place for a great lunch!